[Mod] Epic rofl Mod V1

New mod releases.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Sugarlumps
Ranger

Re: [Mod] Epic rofl Mod V1

Post by Sugarlumps » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:41 am

Moxus wrote:While I can understand why you've discouraged use of the Sniper Rifle, I don't think it was a wise idea to also disable the Pistol: Unlike the Sniper Rifle, the Pistol is a staple weapon, able to be used in close quarters, medium range, and, potentially long range. However, it's most important application is it's effectiveness at medium-to-long range combat: The Pistol, by default, is the only weapon to effectively bridge the gap between the close-quarters weapons/heavy weapons and the long range Sniper Rifle. With it rendered useless, there is now no[\i] effective weapon in this range. Thus, there is now a hole in game-play. On a small or medium sized map, this might not be too much of a problem, but on a larger map like Blood Gulch, this hole from the Medium range up means broken game-play, with increased grenade spamming in an attempt to gain a little range.

This problem could be rectified if you chose to upgrade some of the other weapons to fill this hole. For example, upgrading the Assault Rifle such that it was more similar to it's Halo 3 cousin (increased accuracy, lessened clip), could help that weapon begin to fill the role now left open by the Pistol. One could also increase the accuracy of the Plasma Rifle, and the speed of it's projectiles, to do the same thing. Note, however, that these upgrades do not turn these weapons into a new Pistol; They simply allow other weapons to aid in bridging the gap in game-play.

-=Moxus=-

P.S. Sorry for the long read.

Don't forget about the damage for the AR also has to be increased if the clip is shortened (just like Halo 3)

I need filefront download link cause MAYBE china banned Mediafire cause i cant access homepage
Click!

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [Mod] Epic rofl Mod V1

Post by Monoman » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:44 am

Sugarlumps wrote:I need filefront download link cause MAYBE china banned Mediafire cause i cant access homepage
Epic Rofl Mod V1
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig