[MOD]-ROAD RAGE!

New mod releases.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Kiyoshi
Commando

Re: [MOD]-ROAD RAGE!

Post by Kiyoshi » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:07 am

The Story of the damned game is about how the covinant are killing the human race and want to use HALO, the WEAPON, to destroy the flood, and everything in it.

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:34 am

blargh!

im going to go make halo a turret, bye!
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:14 am

Press "E" to destroy this galaxy and pretty much everything in it.

Alfaz
Operative

Post by Alfaz » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:29 am

Sugarlumps wrote:-.-"

I have never flamed b4 but...

Fail...took a whole buncha stuff from CE Incy

Fortune188 its in the CE Incyclopedia by Sparky, search that

THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN EDITED 1 TIME
strange i dont have the incy. stange how that works

and 2 its just for fun! i took the walls, the bridge, the tower, but other tags are mine. not gotten from any tag pack, not ripped. at all. so thats that
Kayar wrote:YOU'RE CRAZY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND BASIC MATH AND YOU WEAR PANTS ON YOUR HEAD
tokage wrote:Cthulu, shit-lookin birds, this raises more questions than answers... this must mean
Alfaz wrote:DICKS EVERYWHERE

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:41 am

So, you have CE, made 10 models, compiled into a map, ported them to demo.....

i highly doubt that, i was teaching you how to use the Ref swapper a couple days ago....
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Alfaz
Operative

Post by Alfaz » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:06 pm

Amy wrote:So, you have CE, made 10 models, compiled into a map, ported them to demo.....

i highly doubt that, i was teaching you how to use the Ref swapper a couple days ago....
couple a days ago? u mean weeks. like 3 or 4. and no i didnt do all that. but they arent ripped. or from a tag pack.
Kayar wrote:YOU'RE CRAZY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND BASIC MATH AND YOU WEAR PANTS ON YOUR HEAD
tokage wrote:Cthulu, shit-lookin birds, this raises more questions than answers... this must mean

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:30 pm

How can you acquire a CE weapon without ripping, making, or taking from incy.... its impossible....
MGM Sig

Fortune
Ranger

Post by Fortune » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:15 pm

Kiyoshi Nobuyuki wrote:The Story of the damned game is about how the covinant are killing the human race and want to use HALO, the WEAPON, to destroy the flood, and everything in it.
Actually, The covenant have no idea that its a weapon. They are using it to complete their religion. Because it was made by the forerunners, the Covenant have a need to activate these, no matter what the cost. Only the humans(and the sparks along with the forerunners) know that halo is a weapon.
ᕦ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ᕤ

Visiting this website is filled with nostalgia. Its like going to an old home.

Thank you for all the memories. Never change.

Fuel
Green Beret

Post by Fuel » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:16 pm

The flood knows >_>
also he never said that the covenant knew it was a weapon >_>
this is gay O_o

deadly vision
Veteran

Post by deadly vision » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:18 pm

kinda like the jeep track.

Alfaz
Operative

Post by Alfaz » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:53 pm

Amy wrote:How can you acquire a CE weapon without ripping, making, or taking from incy.... its impossible....
nope its possible.

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:53 pm

Fortune wrote:
Kiyoshi Nobuyuki wrote:The Story of the damned game is about how the covinant are killing the human race and want to use HALO, the WEAPON, to destroy the flood, and everything in it.
Actually, The covenant have no idea that its a weapon. They are using it to complete their religion. Because it was made by the forerunners, the Covenant have a need to activate these, no matter what the cost. Only the humans(and the sparks along with the forerunners) know that halo is a weapon.

No, actually they have a pretty good idea. They tried to activate them to start the "Great Journey", following in the Forerunner's footsteps, to reach immortality or some retarded bullshit. Like, when a covenant dude dies, they start prematurely on the "Great Journey".

Get the story before you post it, child.

Alfaz
Operative

Post by Alfaz » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:54 pm

metallica wrote:kinda like the jeep track.
whats that?
Seafire wrote:
Fortune wrote:

No, actually they have a pretty good idea. They tried to activate them to start the "Great Journey", following in the Forerunner's footsteps, to reach immortality or some retarded bullshit. Like, when a covenant dude dies, they start prematurely on the "Great Journey".

Get the story before you post it, child.
agreed

Fortune
Ranger

Post by Fortune » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:24 pm

[שк]Gєภєгคl wrote:
Fortune188 wrote:o btw, where did u find the working versions of the SMG, automag and carbinator? ive been looking for those for quite some time.
If i tell you, i'd have to kill you.
I think he chooses not to tell us how or where he got the tags. For sum reason to secret to tell to mortals.
ᕦ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ᕤ

Visiting this website is filled with nostalgia. Its like going to an old home.

Thank you for all the memories. Never change.

Alfaz
Operative

Post by Alfaz » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:32 pm

Fortune wrote:
[שк]Gєภєгคl wrote:
Fortune188 wrote:o btw, where did u find the working versions of the SMG, automag and carbinator? ive been looking for those for quite some time.
If i tell you, i'd have to kill you.
I think he chooses not to tell us how or where he got the tags. For sum reason to secret to tell to mortals.
correct-a-mundo