Dynamic modding edited

New mod releases.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

(KHC) Shadow
SEAL

Dynamic modding edited

Post by (KHC) Shadow » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:55 pm

Hey,

This is basically Nil's dynamic modding app except I added 3 sliders that allow you to easily change the x,y, and z coordinates of the object whose memory is being read (the blue base warthog by default)

all credit for creating the app in the first place goes to nil of course : )

http://www.filedropper.com/halodemomemo ... tecustom_2
Last edited by (KHC) Shadow on Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amy
Green Beret

Re: Dynamic modding edited

Post by Amy » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:05 am

Going to go test it now.

Welcome back BTW.
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

(KHC) Shadow
SEAL

Post by (KHC) Shadow » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:38 pm

Ok this new update gives it textboxes as well as sliders that allow pinpoint accuracy. Also, i increased the min and max values of the sliders so they will be even more innacurate but you will now be able to move the object being hacked (blue warthog) anywhere on the map and some places outside the map.

http://www.filedropper.com/halodemomemo ... tecustom_2

seabeast
Green Beret

Post by seabeast » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:03 pm

This is pretty win. I got up on top of the cliff thing above the cliff thing you can get onto with a banshee. If that makes sense.

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by nil » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:33 pm

Pretty fun to play with. Sliders are a little sensitive though. Also, you can't input in a '-' (negative sign) in the text fields.
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

(KHC) Shadow
SEAL

Post by (KHC) Shadow » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:38 pm

nil wrote:Pretty fun to play with. Sliders are a little sensitive though. Also, you can't input in a '-' (negative sign) in the text fields.
to put a negative sign in simply enter the positive value then add a - to the front of it. And i cant really fix the sensitivity of the sliders without well...messing up the script
ex) if you want -70 in the Y textbox enter 70, hit enter (not sure if that is necessary or not), then add a - in front of the 70.