25%
A walk in the park. (no)
50%

Total votes: 8

Sparky
Delta Force

[MOD] Nuclear Fallout

Post by Sparky » Wed May 19, 2010 5:23 pm

Nuclear Fallout is a CSS horror environment that changes bitmaps, lighting, and the overall appearance of the bloodgulch map. (Changes aren't CSS, but you can host and join other games without worry.) I also modified the interface heavily. This is version 1; the next version(s) will have more changes to the look of the scenery and some night vision changes/additions to make it look even cooler.

Enjoy!

Download
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Sven
SEAL

Re: [MOD] Nuclear Fallout

Post by Sven » Thu May 20, 2010 2:36 am

Looks cool, but I think you may have overdone the fog a tiny bit.
Downloading...
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".

Turtle
Operative

Post by Turtle » Thu May 20, 2010 7:27 am

I thinks its a bit too colourful, but other than that it's great!

Fortune
Ranger

Post by Fortune » Mon May 24, 2010 11:03 am

The only game that has ever scared me is Bioshock and that is only mildly scary. I still have yet to try a resident evil.
Games like halo with bad graphics arent very scary
ᕦ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ᕤ

Visiting this website is filled with nostalgia. Its like going to an old home.

Thank you for all the memories. Never change.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Mon May 24, 2010 12:48 pm

Fortune wrote:The only game that has ever scared me is Bioshock and that is only mildly scary. I still have yet to try a resident evil.
Manipulating my own emotions evokes a barrage of them such that I don't express. You can be scared of anything if you want to be, but this is a shallow entertainment compared to the trial of fearing nothing.

In other words, fear is serious business, and it's best to train yourself not to be afraid of anything through confident faith in God. Even though we could pretend to be afraid of something in an attempt to find some quality of entertainment therein, it's such shallow entertainment that it's not worth the time.

The "fear" factor of this mod is the intensity of the challenge of playing in the dark, not actual scariness. That said, don't go around playing Man Hunt outside at night, 'cause you could really get hurt running around in the dark... good thing Halo doesn't have tree roots or pitfalls decorating its ground! (Just deadly, stray bullets flying around.) 0)
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Fortune
Ranger

Post by Fortune » Thu May 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Sparky wrote:
Fortune wrote:The only game that has ever scared me is Bioshock and that is only mildly scary. I still have yet to try a resident evil.
Manipulating my own emotions evokes a barrage of them such that I don't express. You can be scared of anything if you want to be, but this is a shallow entertainment compared to the trial of fearing nothing.

In other words, fear is serious business, and it's best to train yourself not to be afraid of anything through confident faith in God. Even though we could pretend to be afraid of something in an attempt to find some quality of entertainment therein, it's such shallow entertainment that it's not worth the time.

The "fear" factor of this mod is the intensity of the challenge of playing in the dark, not actual scariness. That said, don't go around playing Man Hunt outside at night, 'cause you could really get hurt running around in the dark... good thing Halo doesn't have tree roots or pitfalls decorating its ground! (Just deadly, stray bullets flying around.) 0)
There is something wrong with your statement there. Can you guess? Yeah, you put Faith and God in the same sentence.
ᕦ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ᕤ

Visiting this website is filled with nostalgia. Its like going to an old home.

Thank you for all the memories. Never change.

Sven
SEAL

Post by Sven » Sun May 30, 2010 8:09 pm

If you REALLY want to make it scary, how about having random Ai's popping out of nowhere? That would scare the crap out of me.
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".