Immortality

New mod releases.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Samucos

Immortality

Post by Samucos » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:03 am

If you want immortality, then you can use this hack.
Note, you need to be the host for this to work.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?3qjrzmym2yg

Sparky
Delta Force

Re: Immortality

Post by Sparky » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:33 am

Samucos wrote:If you want immortality, then you can use this hack.
Note, you need to be the host for this to work.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?3qjrzmym2yg
Credit to nil for the open-source code; Samuco, you'll have to make this open-source, too, and post your code upon request.

Added to HDM (note that there is a new section, Memory Hacks, where people can upload their memory mod applications.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by nil » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:07 am

Uh, no. He used my memory template thing. The code to making you 'immortal' is simply a script within the app bundle. Unless he modified the executable within the app (which I doubt), then he does not have to upload any code. In other words: all the changes he has made are visible and not hidden. Also, he doesn't have to credit me either.

Also Sparky, this is more of a mod than a tool IMO. Maybe there could be a page just on memory mods, or something on the mod database.

@Samuco: lawls for a number as big as 100000000000000000000000.0 for health and shields. Also, btw, you could have changed the application name in the menu items and about window and such. See here.
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

Samuco
Peon

Post by Samuco » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:45 pm

nil wrote:Uh, no. He used my memory template thing. The code to making you 'immortal' is simply a script within the app bundle. Unless he modified the executable within the app (which I doubt), then he does not have to upload any code. In other words: all the changes he has made are visible and not hidden. Also, he doesn't have to credit me either.

Also Sparky, this is more of a mod than a tool IMO. Maybe there could be a page just on memory mods, or something on the mod database.

@Samuco: lawls for a number as big as 100000000000000000000000.0 for health and shields. Also, btw, you could have changed the application name in the menu items and about window and such. See here.
:roll: 100000000000000000000000.0 seemed like fun :lol:

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:48 am

Yay you got an acount.

He is like a baby nil.... Nil is like overseeing his creations of Memory hacks.....
and i will leave before Nil says something to me that will not make me feel shiny inside....
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Samucos

Post by Samucos » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:36 pm

And HE has access to the forum you know :roll:
You do realise I have more than three hacks, and many many better ones :wink:

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:27 am

Samucos wrote:And HE has access to the forum you know :roll:
That's called a "hack pack".
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Smythe
Commando

Post by Smythe » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:04 am

Samucos wrote:And HE has access to the forum you know :roll:
Just don't release anything that could be used without being host.

Samucos

Post by Samucos » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:03 am

Exactly :wink:

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:24 am

wait so this will make it so only i i mean the host will be immortal>?
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Zanghfei
Ranger

Post by Zanghfei » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:22 pm

Frinîk wrote:wait so this will make it so only i i mean the host will be immortal>?
If you use it.
you will be immortal.

Oh hey wait, Where i can find team hack?

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by nil » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:28 pm

If you use it and if you're the host, your health and shields are "immortal." Of course, you can still die in a few ways.
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:10 pm

nil wrote:If you use it and if you're the host, your health and shields are "immortal." Of course, you can still die in a few ways.
so it's just like super duper shields and health... only for the host....

yay!
MGM Sig

x0v3rKiLx
Peon

Post by x0v3rKiLx » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Is there any way to make this work for the full version of the game? I have Halo Universal Full and I'd love to use this hack to go exploring otherwise unaccesable bottomless pits and terrain expansions on the campaign :)

BTW for those of you who don't know, this mod negates ALL damage including falls and splatters. Once you turn it on, you are truly invincible in every conceivable way.

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:22 pm

x0v3rKiLx wrote: I'd love to use this hack to go exploring otherwise unaccesable bottomless pits and terrain expansions on the campaign :)
You can already do that in Full without using this hack. Download Eschaton if you haven't, and open each of your halo full campaign maps with it. In each, go to bipd-->cyborg-->bitmasks-->more flags and check the "no falling damage" and "does not die while airborne" flags. So that you can climb out of places, you can also check the "can climb on any surface" flag. I used this to explore the pit at the start of the assault on the control room level. Fun stuff.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig