Immortality

New mod releases.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Ranger
Location: Forerunner Cartography Installation 330, making new maps!

Re: Immortality

Post by 2310 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:14 am

x0v3rKiLx wrote: BTW for those of you who don't know, this mod negates ALL damage including falls and splatters. Once you turn it on, you are truly invincible in every conceivable way.
1. Assassinations? (melee to the back)
2. EMP (plasma pistol overcharge or plasma nade) + headshot?

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by nil » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:04 am

1. Melee to back.
2. Being run over by a vehicle.
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:44 pm

3. Dropping off a very large edge while in a vehicle and not getting out.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:38 pm

^lol i like doing that it make me feel like james bond...
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Moxus
Delta Force

Post by Moxus » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:38 am

Kayar wrote:3. Dropping off a very large edge while in a vehicle and not getting out.
Very good point.

-=Moxus=-
Kayar wrote:The Collective: Spamming its way to a better tomorrow.
Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:56 am

2310 wrote:
x0v3rKiLx wrote: BTW for those of you who don't know, this mod negates ALL damage including falls and splatters. Once you turn it on, you are truly invincible in every conceivable way.
1. Assassinations? (melee to the back)
2. EMP (plasma pistol overcharge or plasma nade) + headshot?
just had to ask.... WTF?
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

zªCh

Post by zªCh » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:42 pm

if you fall in a map hole(and you have some sort of target on screen) then you can experience a neat glitch
the distance from the target will reach 32km then it will show a bunch of random negative decimal numbers
the afeter a little of that it restarts at 1km(but you are not any closer)
sooooo based on that could you add a host jet-pack for when you are invincible(this could let you spectate and not need to restart after falling down a map)

and while the topic of invincibility is up i figured how to make hunters nearly impervious
when you enter the actor variant tag for a hunter simply use the floats drop down tag and scroll down to shield vitality
and enter any number

i wanted to make one a little harder to kill so a added 50 to it's shielding
3 pistol clips to the weak spot later and it finally died

(take that timberland siege)
-zªCh-
I remember thinking that halo would be the one thing that would never update past my mac.....then came HaloMD
now i have 3 versions of combat evolved on my mac...weird stuff.. now if only they made a ppc mac version of custom edition

Ranger

Post by 002 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:37 am

That bug is due to an overflow in Halo and is unavoidable.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:14 am

@zªCh, I already posted my research on hunters, the weak spots are labeled as headshots, and that's why they get killed with one pistol hit.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

zªCh

Post by zªCh » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:35 pm

@zªCh, I already posted my research on hunters, the weak spots are labeled as headshots, and that's why they get killed with one pistol hit.
yeah i knew that but i was just stating something
also i figured out why....used it to my advantage...i have kick ass hunters with elite style energy shields(fully functioning)

anyhow

i came to ask if anyone knew how to change this to one for active camo
reasoning:
• could make everyone vs host a bit more fair
• when paired with immortality you can spectate an unfinished mod(take mental notes)
• could be fun for the heck of it

anyhow i have no clue how to go about it....so would you mind if i post the HaloDemoTrainer.py on this forum?
-zªCh-
I remember thinking that halo would be the one thing that would never update past my mac.....then came HaloMD
now i have 3 versions of combat evolved on my mac...weird stuff.. now if only they made a ppc mac version of custom edition

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by nil » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:43 pm

zªCh wrote:
yeah i knew that but i was just stating something
also i figured out why....used it to my advantage...i have kick ass hunters with elite style energy shields(fully functioning)

anyhow

i came to ask if anyone knew how to change this to one for active camo
reasoning:
• could make everyone vs host a bit more fair
• when paired with immortality you can spectate an unfinished mod(take mental notes)
• could be fun for the heck of it

anyhow i have no clue how to go about it....so would you mind if i post the HaloDemoTrainer.py on this forum?
Invisibility might be an offset +292 after the health address with values 0x41 as normal and 0x51 and invisible (reference)

By the way, I can't guarantee the HaloDemoTrainer program being reliable or safe to run any longer (especially on newer systems) - though if it happens to work for you, great. Phasor mods for MD servers using the dedicated tool should a little more nice to work with nowadays.
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

zªCh

Post by zªCh » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:41 pm

Invisibility might be an offset +292 after the health address with values 0x41 as normal and 0x51 and invisible (reference)

By the way, I can't guarantee the HaloDemoTrainer program being reliable or safe to run any longer (especially on newer systems) - though if it happens to work for you, great. Phasor mods for MD servers using the dedicated tool should a little more nice to work with nowadays.
i may need more help as i have never tried anything like this before
or just give me hex edit or something that i can use to help me know what to change and how to go about changing it
-zªCh-