Cryosis v.Enhanced Edition Campagin

New mod releases.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

someonenotimportant

Re: Cryosis v.Enhanced Edition Campagin

Post by someonenotimportant » Mon May 23, 2011 5:49 am

OH! yeah note...none of this is ripped from your map so have no fear.

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Mon May 23, 2011 2:08 pm

[/thread]
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

{DKW}drk

Post by {DKW}drk » Tue May 24, 2011 4:45 pm

i must admit... even though its a rip, it looks pretty promising.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Wed May 25, 2011 10:25 am

Bunneh wrote:Major flaw with the storyline. The first halo ring was destroyed. Though for a import mod, it doesn't look to bad. shame you guys only made a small amount of the content you threw in.
But that's an advantage of community and group work, right? It's like saying that it's a shame that you didn't make Eschaton before you used it.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Wed May 25, 2011 1:50 pm

It's not community work if it was stolen from the community and used without permission. It's like if someone took over my house in Minecraft, made all the doors private to them, and added on one more small room and called all of it theirs.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Wed May 25, 2011 6:50 pm

The person working on cryosis was asked by NutHead, I think, if we could convert and release it for halo demo mac. I don't know the response aside from that they did not seem interested either way.

"Without permission" does not apply when tags are released, such as tags released at hce.halomaps.org. But when an entire map or parts of a map (certainly when it is "protected"...) are used aside from the intention of the author without the author's notification and consent, then it becomes questionable.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

someonenotimportant

Post by someonenotimportant » Thu May 26, 2011 4:20 am

Most of the tags use in here are ask in the past,however some did not... And I did not intend to use them "Without permission". Some reponse may be against this however...please do know,this map was made for people to enjoy and have a good time playing...I sometime really do not know how could something so simple be turn into something questionable...=|

Fonzeh
Ranger
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."

Post by Fonzeh » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:46 pm

Kayar wrote:It's not community work if it was stolen from the community and used without permission. It's like if someone took over my house in Minecraft, made all the doors private to them, and added on one more small room and called all of it theirs.
Kinda the same but not exactly in forms of context. But yes, I don't see why it's so hard to reference the original creator. Although I do not believe in protected tags, etc. I think it's lame and selfish, your creations should be released freely for the good of the community, much like my respawning AI technique, which is due for a V2.
G[v]N wrote:HUGE NOTIFICATION
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS
Mota-Lev was here 30/4/2010@2:18pm

Ranger

Post by 002 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:10 pm

That's what I call a Halo anniversary, except it's reverse: Taking a new game and import it to an old game. Nice HUD, especially. Really good job.