1st map that I made!(Turretmania69_1)

New mod releases.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

TeoTheToaster

1st map that I made!(Turretmania69_1)

Post by TeoTheToaster » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:22 am

Hello there. :D

First time on the forums and first time making a map, I created one which is essentially blood gulch, but with turrets!
Great fun and mania for all, with some crazy fun in a full warthog (SPOILER: The side seat gets a "Special View")

Media fire link https://www.mediafire.com/?hlxd9vi58ip6od8

Have fun!

(If anyone knows how to get mods on the install mods toolbar, that would be great!)

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Re: 1st map that I made!(Turretmania69_1)

Post by nil » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:51 pm

Hello there.

First, congrats on your first mod!

Please visit the submissions forum so that you can submit the mod to show up on our online database - so that others can install it for themselves or start games with your map. You can give a nice name to your mod, like Turret Mania.
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Re: 1st map that I made!(Turretmania69_1)

Post by nil » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:02 am

Forgot to add, you will need to register an account on the forums to view the submissions forum.
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!