[MOD] the CovyCarto ****RELEASED!

New mod releases.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

zapconquest
Ranger

Re: [MOD] the CovyCarto ****RELEASED!

Post by zapconquest » Sat May 16, 2009 11:08 am

SharkE wrote:there's a bit of a pause when throwing the grenade because the elite is actually executing a throwing grenade animation. The elite takes a longer time to throw the nade so that way it looks like it lags from first person. You'll see what I mean once you see someone else throw a grenade

^^ Chief is there just to kill people who fall into the dark shaft. Or pesky people who try to get away with the flag on a shee.

To do some exploring in the shaft just get a carbine. It has a built in light that never fades. good luck finding the easter egg

playing this mod on your own is quite lonely. It's more fun with a buddy or some competition if ur just trying to explore.

I recommend playing CTF with 6 people or more on this mod xD I did so earlier this afternoon and it was intense.

sharke
Yeah I hosted but no one who joined had the mod. I did use the carbine but it's light doesn't reach very far. Also one thing I forgot to mention, I can't get into one of the shees. You might have the seat named incorrectly or something?

Zanghfei
Ranger

Post by Zanghfei » Sat May 16, 2009 12:13 pm

The Elites look Like for CE 0_O
And where do you get that plasma rifle ?

Fuel
Green Beret

Post by Fuel » Sat May 16, 2009 12:45 pm

CE

Zanghfei
Ranger

Post by Zanghfei » Sat May 16, 2009 1:22 pm

He he He....
I Almost done my Mods >_>

a worm
Operative

Post by a worm » Sat May 16, 2009 5:45 pm

I must say, the BR animations are the best animations of any weapon in the game (even if you did rip it, nice choice; not accusing you of anything). Walking motion seems very realistic.
Robin Williams wrote:"See, God gives a man a brain and a penis, but not enough blood to control them both at the same time."

§harkÉ
Peon

Post by §harkÉ » Sat May 16, 2009 10:29 pm

zapconquest wrote:Yeah I hosted but no one who joined had the mod. I did use the carbine but it's light doesn't reach very far. Also one thing I forgot to mention, I can't get into one of the shees. You might have the seat named incorrectly or something?

It's because they blew up due to some heavy fire :)
If you select New Game and the game's started again, both shees should be just fine. Chief awfully likes to shoot pesky shees flying in his shaft
Both shees have about 350 health. o_o if u shot at one for while it should explode in a cute blue cloud.
@@@@!

Zanghfei
Ranger

Post by Zanghfei » Sun May 17, 2009 6:48 am

But i find a AI sniping my Shee.
Take the Shee and go down, you should see something

Smythe
Commando

Post by Smythe » Mon May 18, 2009 9:23 pm

Its better with a rocket so you can TRY to dodge it... but why is the shee there if it isn't usable without getting shot ?? :( ?? :(

a worm
Operative

Post by a worm » Tue May 19, 2009 11:43 am

i found the chief and noticed something along with it. im not sure if this is spoiling anything but.......no falling damage! just jump down to the chief and kill him. beware, though, he has nightvision and badass noscoping skills. not sure if he is even possible to kill, though...
Robin Williams wrote:"See, God gives a man a brain and a penis, but not enough blood to control them both at the same time."

Zappo 93
Operative

Post by Zappo 93 » Fri May 22, 2009 6:55 am

This mod is... Awesome! i killed the Chief easily though. Now i just need to play with people who have the Mod.
"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." -Robert Pirsig

SwordM0nger
Peon

Post by SwordM0nger » Sat May 30, 2009 7:18 pm

Hey SharkE,

I was wondering if i could use a few things from this mod, like a few weapons and the new grenade explosions?
TaxiService wrote:hHAHAHAHAHAH
TURD

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:27 pm

Is it possible to make the shaft have light-if it is can someone tell me how to do that and if it has more than 12 steps can som1 do it for me : P. im not ripping ur mod just want to explore the shaft.
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Kiyoshi
Commando

Post by Kiyoshi » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:35 pm

make brighter bitmaps with like photoshop...but that means EVERY SINGLE BITMAP :3

Monk34
Ranger

Post by Monk34 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:37 pm

Jonathon N. Quail II wrote:make brighter bitmaps with like photoshop...but that means EVERY SINGLE BITMAP :3
Or unleashing the secrets of LIGHTMAPS.

Smythe
Commando

Post by Smythe » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:37 pm

What secret it easy to do.