Welcome to SparkMusic Volume 2!
Requirements: Eschaton 0.8.3 or higher (http://tools.halodemo.net
This volume has 13 songs from KillerTracks (http://www.killertracks.com
1. Behind You (suspense)
2. Crime Without Passion (suspense)
3. Desert Thunder (hard rock)
4. Euros Only (European techno dance)
5. Fear No Evil (hard rock)
6. Gallows (dance)
7. Grim Grandeur (suspense)
8. Pentagon Alert (suspense)
9. Roundhouse Kick (hard rock - much better version than SparkMusic vol. 1)
10. Scorched Clean (hard rock)
11. Silent Hill (suspense, as in the game of the same name)
12. Swat (suspense)
13. Waltz and Wonder (fantasy)
Instructions on how to import the music into your favorite map
1. Open and expand the desired map with Eschaton.
2. In Eschaton, go under the File menu and choose "Load Tags Recursively".
3. In the "Open" dialog window, navigate to this directory:
SparkMusic Volume 2 : sounds : sparkmusic2 : killertracks
Now choose the .lsnd meta file for the music that you want to import.
The next window that pops open should automatically be in the right location. Make sure it's pointing inside the "SparkMusic Volume 2" folder, then click the Select button or press Return.
4. Standby while Eschaton loads the tags.
5. Now go back to the Eschaton main window and click on the arrow next to the "Maps" menu. You should see the map that you expanded. If not, open and expand the map you want right now. Once the expanded map appears here, click on it.
6. In the area on the right, you can check the tags that you want to import. Go ahead and use step 2 through 4 above to add as many tags as you want from SparkMusic Volume 2. (Unless you have a special scenario bsp, you will only be able to have one background sound at a time.) Once you're finished loading the tags, go back to this area on the right and check them all. Now make sure that "Do not import duplicates" is checked on. Then hit the "Import" button.
7. Wait for Eschaton to import all the tags (don't touch anything in the mean time!) and then click on the arrow next to your expanded map on the left side. You will see a bunch of tag classes that are in the expanded map.
8. Go down to the "sbsp" tag class and click on the only tag in there. On the right side, click on the "Reference Swapper" tab and scroll all the way down to the bottom. At the bottom, you'll see a class for "lsnd", which means "sound looping". Click on that tag reference and use the popup menu at bottom center to choose your replacement background music, then hit the "Swap" button. (Make sure you leave the tag class at "lsnd" - don't mess with that left popup menu.)
9. Click on the expanded map name again on the left side of the window, then click on the button at the bottom right to Rebuild the map. (Don't worry about any other checkboxes you see there.)
10. Save the map file as "bloodgulch.map" in your maps folder, but first make sure you have a backup of your original bloodgulch.map file! Then click OK and wait for Eschaton to rebuild the map.
11. Now you can quit Eschaton and start or join a new multiplayer game in Halo Demo. To switch to another song that you might have imported, simply open your map regularly (not expanded) in Eschaton and go under the sbsp tag class. Scroll down to the bottom and swap in a new lsnd reference.
Enjoy the music!
MacGamingMods and HaloDemoMods