Revenge of the Spartans Mod

New mod releases.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Rofldonutburger
Commando

Re: Revenge of the Spartans Mod

Post by Rofldonutburger » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:50 am

Seafire wrote:First of all, Spartan, for the millionth time, you need to stop bumping and shut up. You still have NO RIGHT to say anything against anyone here who has been here longer than you, and you can't even stay friendly for a month. You don't deserve to exist here if you're going to act like this forever.

Second of all, for everyone else, I've seen each weapon in other maps. In fact...
exess wrote:*images*
This whole mod is a joke. It's just random CE images uploaded to a photobucket account. For example, note how the second image has the fait outline of the Visor like in H3, and the first and third ones don't. And the first and third images are in the Pillar of Autumn, the second in what I believe is modded Seclusion, and, of course, the third in Bang 'em High. So, to wrap it up, the main download is just the original bloodgulch.

I'm surprised nobody else saw this.
The Halo 3 Visor is actually a part of the weapon interface, and that's because it's ripped from H3MT-Narrows.
Dead. derp

Noodle
Delta Force

Post by Noodle » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:35 am

O.O

He both disagreed and agreed with me in the same post.

Spartan-006
Ranger

Post by Spartan-006 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:22 pm

Seafire wrote:First of all, Spartan, for the millionth time, you need to stop bumping and shut up. You still have NO RIGHT to say anything against anyone here who has been here longer than you, and you can't even stay friendly for a month. You don't deserve to exist here if you're going to act like this forever.

Second of all, for everyone else, I've seen each weapon in other maps. In fact...
exess wrote:
Bang 'em High mod screenshot wrote:Image
http://hce.halomaps.org/images/files/lg ... 181620.jpg
This whole mod is a joke. It's just random CE images uploaded to a photobucket account. For example, note how the second image has the fait outline of the Visor like in H3, and the first and third ones don't. And the first and third images are in the Pillar of Autumn, the second in what I believe is modded Seclusion, and, of course, the third in Bang 'em High. So, to wrap it up, the main download is just the original bloodgulch.

I'm surprised nobody else saw this.
sorry for bumping,but,well,you know what,i feel that exess owes it to MGM to actually make this mod.
I mean,if he/she can pull pranks,I'm sure he/she can make ONE mod,just to make it up to tons of newbies he's dissapointed.
(monorail cat is NOT obsolete)

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:20 am

It looks to me like he combined the bsps of several mods into one using 3d studio max. This has been done before, of course.

If I have time, I'll gladly do the same for you, using the island, bloodgulch, etc.

You come up with the ideas for seamlessness, and I'll try to make it happen.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.