Swordedit

Halo modding and gaming related applications.
Samuco
Peon

Swordedit

Post by Samuco » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:53 am

Download: http://www.samuco.net/swordedit/swordedit.zip

What's new:

Code: Select all

Objective-C 2.0 Upgrade
Saving code updated - no more crashes  :D
A few bug fixes and tweaks
002 and Sparky:
To remove the automatic relaunching (eg starlight.auto), open terminal and type:

Code: Select all

defaults write net.samuco.starlight2 automatic NO
Enjoy =)

Sparky
Delta Force

Re: Swordedit

Post by Sparky » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:37 am

I'm just surprised we can still write a topic with the only title being "Swordedit". B)
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:34 pm

Cool.
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Ranger

Post by 002 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:00 pm

When I run it on the account I use the most which has Parental Controls (logs, just in case I clear my history but I want to get something): Swordedit crashes and breaks the map on save, Swordedit crashes when reloading the map on relaunch, etc.

When I run it on da usual account I use which has dem Parental Controls (just fo' loggin'), Swordedit is like "WTF, you bitch be stupid or sumthin' with yo big fat ugly face, ya know what I'm sayin'? I'ma crash and break yo mod!" an' I'm like "I'ma tell Sharpy dat yo be trollin' me, ya dig?" an' Swordedit's like "I save you time, and yo patience." an' I'm like "You a hater."

When I disable Parental Controls, Swordedit does not break the map and actually saves. Another thing is that there is nothing wrong with the automatic reopening of the map. Interesting.

When I lift dem Parental Controls (no loggin'), Swordedit is like "You save me from da devil" an' I'm like "You welcome. You save my map?" an' Swordedit's like "Ya, I'll save dat map fo' ya." an' I'm like "Thanks."

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:13 pm

heh nice getto translala
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:39 pm

Samuco, when I use the terminal command you mentioned, it stalls on the map loading once I open SwordEdit. I have to force quit.

EDIT: nevermind. it does that when it loads a non-default map, particularly one of my mods that changes shaders of the sbsp tag.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:24 am

even more wall slide choices. also i want to see this(sorry for crap pic, i made awhile ago):
i know i already said it but im not sure if you saw

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:50 pm

There are manual adjustments already, but the box for the numbers needs to be wider so they display properly, without ellipses.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:20 am

oh i see cool. also, i do want the single player thing to be fixed (no demohacking)

>Shadow<
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by >Shadow< » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:10 pm

...And it still crashes on saving. ¬_¬

Vegerot
SEAL

Post by Vegerot » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:25 pm

Also, sometimes when I try to move the camera around the map it does that beepee thing when you try to press a button you're not supposed to.
Last edited by Vegerot on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bunneh wrote:Now, please don't spam my newsfeed on how you need like 3 dildoes to make a giant dick statue on penisland or any of those other shitty facebook games.

Ebun101

Post by Ebun101 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:59 am

>Shadow< wrote:...And it still crashes on saving. ¬_¬
Same here, I don't know what the problem is, i tried looking into the parental controls thing, but that did nothing... :evil:
You say that its updated and doesn't crash, but idk... ?? :(
I'm running Mac OS X 10.6.6, 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, if you can help diagnose the problem.

Edit: I saved after every single thing I did, and finally got a map made. Only thing is Halo crashes when I try to load it...
Last edited by Ebun101 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nuthead_
Operative

Post by Nuthead_ » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:44 pm

WHY DOESNT IT SAVE?!?!?! :(

ßazùka
Peon

Post by ßazùka » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:18 am

My swordedit saves great I dont seem to have any problems with it... though it might be cause your comp runs on ppc syteme... I run on Intel.
Samuco if you could fix that problem then they would be able to save... by the way some apps for intel run on ppc but have problems such as this one (maybe).
----) .````:)

Vegerot
SEAL

Post by Vegerot » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:28 am

002 wrote:When I run it on the account I use the most which has Parental Controls (logs, just in case I clear my history but I want to get something): Swordedit crashes and breaks the map on save, Swordedit crashes when reloading the map on relaunch, etc.

When I run it on da usual account I use which has dem Parental Controls (just fo' loggin'), Swordedit is like "WTF, you bitch be stupid or sumthin' with yo big fat ugly face, ya know what I'm sayin'? I'ma crash and break yo mod!" an' I'm like "I'ma tell Sharpy dat yo be trollin' me, ya dig?" an' Swordedit's like "I save you time, and yo patience." an' I'm like "You a hater."

When I disable Parental Controls, Swordedit does not break the map and actually saves. Another thing is that there is nothing wrong with the automatic reopening of the map. Interesting.

When I lift dem Parental Controls (no loggin'), Swordedit is like "You save me from da devil" an' I'm like "You welcome. You save my map?" an' Swordedit's like "Ya, I'll save dat map fo' ya." an' I'm like "Thanks."

That is actually really smart. I might add parental controls to my account too. The only problem is that I use the "root" account so I don't believe you can add parental controls to that.
Bunneh wrote:Now, please don't spam my newsfeed on how you need like 3 dildoes to make a giant dick statue on penisland or any of those other shitty facebook games.