Capture the Flag's spawns are divided into teams, Red and Blue. Not all spawns are used in CTF, though. That is what Other is.
- "Convert Radians to Degrees" allows you to enter a degree value instead of a radian value (default).
- "Ignore Teams" will make Allusion ignore teams, allowing only one set of coordinates to be used for all spawns.
- You can have it disable every spawn using "Disable all Spawns". A disabled spawn can be re-enabled manually in Eschaton. scnr -> Player Starting Locations -> Enum16 -> Type 0. Set to anything except "None", thus you can use the amount of spawns you need. For organization purposes, you should also specify a coordinate to move all of the spawns to, so you do not have cluttered unusable spawns when opening the map in a scenario editor.
- Only enter values for what you want to change. For example, if you don't want to change the Z coordinate, don't put anything there. Every box is optional.
Download: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/302 ... lusion.zip
MInimum Requirements: OS X 10.5 or higher, Intel, All version of Halo
1.4.1 - Reaffirmed 1.4 with more reliable data.
1.4 - Can now open all demo maps. It could already open CE maps before this, though...
1.3 - No longer assumes the scenario tag is first, even though it usually is.
1.2 - Snazzy new icon by Taxi.
1.1 - Support for 10.5. Might even work on 10.4, but I can't guarantee it.
1.0 - Initial Release
How to Use:
1) Open Allusion. The application is not code-signed, so you may have to right-click it and click "Open".
2) Make any changes you want to change. You can find coordinates easily with Eschaton. Every textbox is optional.
3) Click "Apply". Select the map you want to apply it to. If you picked "Save As...", then choose where you want to save the map to.
4) Continue modding.