Alas for Avast

Halo modding and gaming related applications.
Nintenman
Veteran

Post by Nintenman » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:19 pm

It went to downloads. Now someone host yoyorast island!!!!! =D

Yoyorast server up join now!!!! =D
Last edited by Nintenman on Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Nate

Modzy
Green Beret

Post by Modzy » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:25 pm

LOL! I saved to my desktop but I had a BG map there so I could not tell it was deleting the BG on my desktop and replacing with converted map xD

Altimit01
Eschaton Dev
Eschaton Dev

Post by Altimit01 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:29 pm

Why am I reminded of Steal This Film part 2? I'm interested. Some of this info will probably make it's way into Eschaton. I find it ironic that you need full maps to convert though. In a way it's like giving away full version to your friends but without running into CD-key issues.
Disclaimer: I am no longer active. Any posts, PMs or other communication I use has no guarantee of accuracy or follow up.
Download Eschaton: Mediafire

Nintenman
Veteran

Post by Nintenman » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:45 pm

OK SO NOW JOIN SERVER ALTI! =D
-Nate

cQuence
Ranger

Post by cQuence » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:02 pm

Dude... I didnt read it cause all the words gave me a head ake LOL
Changed my name to cQuence... Im still Shockwav tho.

Slapzy
Ranger

Post by Slapzy » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:33 pm

Andor
Operative

Post by Andor » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:58 pm

This program, I'm afraid, will only further stifle the originality and creativity of mods in general, as learning how to rip CE Tags did.
It's brilliant work blackhat, and for the time spent, I applaud you. However... I can already see the dire possible consequences for our community through the repercussions of this release.
-A
Go Here: http://hosted.filefront.com/TheAndor
For my Mods, including the Evolution Trilogy, Refresh, and More....

root_ipod

Post by root_ipod » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:08 am

Andor wrote:This program, I'm afraid, will only further stifle the originality and creativity of mods in general, as learning how to rip CE Tags did.
It's brilliant work blackhat, and for the time spent, I applaud you. However... I can already see the dire possible consequences for our community through the repercussions of this release.
-A
I concur

Winston Smith

Good Damned Quotes!

Post by Winston Smith » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:43 am

Big Brother wrote:
Tyler777 wrote:well i was right i knew it!!!! i had the method just didnt know how to aply it !!! 8)

well anyway thanks for releaseing and black hat thanks for not being rude and also lol at my post u picturedX D
Tyler, you didn't know jack shit.

Everything you posted was a copy of that text document posted by sword. All you accomplished was to increase the flames with your mindless and incessant yammering over how much you pretended to know. No matter how many times you are proven wrong, no matter how many times you leave, no matter how many topics you destroy, you never cease your childish, grammatically incorrect, perpetually untrue posts.

No one takes you seriously. You chased SilentK away. You've stolen ideas, code, and entire programs.

I am not Blackhat. I am not AppleRhubarb. I am not The Anonymous User.

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

Big brother is watching you.
OK BB (Do you mind if I call you that). If your gonna make a quote from 1984 make a good one, let me get my book, okey dokey. The best 1984 quote of all time. O'Brien says "
O'Brien wrote:The Object of Persecution is Persecution

The Object of Torture is Torture

The Object of Power is Power

Excend
Commando

Post by Excend » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:17 am

root_ipod wrote:
Andor wrote:This program, I'm afraid, will only further stifle the originality and creativity of mods in general, as learning how to rip CE Tags did.
-A
I concur
why dont u log in? O.o and on topic, im sorry too, you did a good job, but i still agree with andor that now there will be even less need for modders on mac when they have tons of CE maps to play, but then again we could play CE maps on halo full and that didnt crash, but this will crash the worth of halo full
TaxiService wrote:Roses are red
Violets are blue
What a shitty thread
Fuck all of you.

theone4life692.

shit

Post by theone4life692. » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:16 am

Blackhat YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT THERE WILL BE NO MORE MGM NO MORE HALO DEMO MICROSOFT/BUNGIE IS GOING TO BE PISSED ILL TELL YOU WHAT AS SOON AS THEY SEE A FULL SERVER ON DEMO THE'LL HAND OUT LAWSUITS POOR MONOMAN RIGHT EH? YA WELL I DON'T EVEN HAVE MY MAC ANYMORE SO I CAN'T TRY THIS. But thats not the point you guys are ingratfull that there even was a halo demo u wanted more well u know what I quit.

---__theone4life692__---
I want to know Gods thought the rest are just details.

aka

{W}Sniper
Adam
sniper.135
adamdog123

P.S. For thoses of u that don't think BUngie will find you there is such think as an electronic footprint. Im not gonna explain what it is. Im sure someone else will.

Løki
Ranger

Post by Løki » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:02 am

>_>
Maybe someone should E-Mail Bungie to give them a heads up on what's going on?
Although I highly doubt they will take it so far as to put a lawsuit on people who are messing with stuff they don't realy make money off of.
Plus, Only about 30-50 people know, it's not like we're going to be handing out the secret.
But TheOneForLife has a good point, so does Andor, I was thinking the same thing last night, once this hits big time, hard working modders are going to get less credit because their mods that they spent lotsw of time on have been shadowed by the fast converted CE Maps.
Of course this is a great oppurtunity to have fun playing Halo Demo on new maps, but after this, you must ask yourself, which will you play more:
A Giant Space complex in the sky
or a
Giant Pit with bases complete with waterfalls.
In my opinion I thank BlackHat and BigBrother fo the Program, I thank all who have spent their time making/attempting to make this program, but from now on, Modding will never be the same.

Kiyoshi
Commando

Post by Kiyoshi » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:06 am

Now i truely understand what's going on...wow...bitter/sweet.

I don't know about everyone else but I'm sticking to the 'ol fashion way I worked hard to learn all this and i refuse to let it go to waste! rawr

Monk34
Ranger

Post by Monk34 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:09 am

My idea, ban everyone who had to do with the converting application. Warn other sites not to take them in, then maybe this would be like this never happened.

Kiyoshi
Commando

Post by Kiyoshi » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:11 am

Monk34 wrote:My idea, ban everyone who had to do with the converting application. Warn other sites not to take them in, then maybe this would be like this never happened.

I doubt we could catch them all even if no other site took it in it's still on a download site where someone could find it