Kayar's Minecraft Mines

Everything about Minecraft.
Kayar
Delta Force

Kayar's Minecraft Mines

Post by Kayar » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:25 pm

So, I have two maps (mines) I've uploaded for anyone to check out, to play them you need to play the free version of Minecraft and hit escape, then click "load" and select the file, in case you didn't know that already.

The Empire

The Empire first established a base capitol, before its expansion outward. A monument was erected as the symbol of the Empire's might. When it was first built, the monument was only a single arch. The Empire then began to spread, first to the nearby cliffs, then farther outward, leaving behind its bridges and roads for its armies to travel by. The Empire conquered many peoples and lands, among them the water people, also the lava people, and the people of the plains. When the Empire was finished expanding its territory, it brought back the riches it had discovered and added onto the monument, to signify the Empire's victory over its foes and the strength of its allies. The emperor had a court wizard, who had his home in a tower at the far corner of the world. This became known as the Wizard's Tower, a strange place with its Rose Balcony, lava pit, and spiraling staircases. The Empire leaves its mark in gold. All roads lead to The Empire.

Chill

In Chill, I ask the player to search for the three chill-out houses I've hidden within the map. Chill is a small map, as opposed to the default normal map, so finding the houses shouldn't be that hard, right? :wink: The three houses are: Grey, Blue, and Green. I would request that the player does not delete or add blocks to find the houses, all can be found without any editing. I also would like it if the player did not inform others of the locations of each chill-out house, as this ruins the fun of searching. Also, you may find Grey and mistake it for not being a chill-out house: Grey does not have the same features of a chill-out house as Blue or Green. If you find half-blocks, you've probably found it.

Enjoy, and in the case of Chill, good luck!

Pics of The Empire:

At the spawn point, with the capitol monument on the cliff.

The monument again.

The Wizard's Tower in the far distance.

All roads lead to The Empire.

The water area.

Last edited by Kayar on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

kiddten
Commando

Re: Kayar's Minecraft Mines

Post by kiddten » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:35 pm

May I ask for screenshots of The Empire?
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:13 am

i tried taking some screenshots, but when i loaded the level i got stuck underwater at... the end of the map i believe? o_O
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Sugarlumps
Ranger

Post by Sugarlumps » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:35 am

This game is amazingly addicting! It also has "fixed" properties from H3 Forge! Also, I found an interesting glitch. If you go to anywhere in the map, and keep digging down, you'll get water right? Well, I spam-clicked, and I fell, BELOW water. Below the water layer was a normal-flat ground area! I was trapped, but constructed a stairway up..to the water, from there I just floated up.

Kayar, I don't get this game. I thought there would be AI's, but how do you put them in and stuff?
Click!

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:45 am

Sugarlumps wrote:This game is amazingly addicting! It also has "fixed" properties from H3 Forge! Also, I found an interesting glitch. If you go to anywhere in the map, and keep digging down, you'll get water right? Well, I spam-clicked, and I fell, BELOW water. Below the water layer was a normal-flat ground area! I was trapped, but constructed a stairway up..to the water, from there I just floated up.

Kayar, I don't get this game. I thought there would be AI's, but how do you put them in and stuff?
Sugar: The version you are playing is the free version, which allows for creating anything you want by giving you an infinite number of blocks and making all blocks take one hit to destroy, and taking away enemies. Watch youtube vids to get an idea of what the full version is like- it has night and day, enemies, survival, torches and tools, a lot of stuff, plus the map goes on for practically forever- 7 times the surface area of the earth, I believe? In the free version though, the map does end abruptly, this is not a glitch. The problem you are talking about happens when you have lava at the bottom of the map, which makes it difficult for you to jump. If you get stuck there, just press r to respawn at the respawn point. You can also press enter to set the respawn point to your position- just don't set it at the bottom of the map on accident.

Taxi: o_O Like I said to Sugar, press r to respawn if you get stuck, the respawn point for that map is definitely not underwater. Then again- just checked it. Looks like I saved and quit when I was in the middle of editing something down there. Fixed, updated link, this will start you at the top of the map. Also, you may experience a glitch where, when you load or save a map and go back into the game, your keyboard no longer works and you can't move, you can only control the mouse. Just go out of safari into finder, then go back into safari, and you should regain control.

Updated link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?x7np1qklm0ngsi8
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

tokage
Ranger

Post by tokage » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:48 pm

GODDAMN CAPTCHAS. >.<
These fucking things never work right... And if I only click register once I get to sit waiting for two weeks while the site does nothing.

EDIT: Some people are saying if you wait, then it will eventually work... Patience... Nonexistent.
EDIT2: GODDAMN NAME'S TAKEN. Now I have to wait again...
EDIT3: Yay! I am THE OLIVE AVENGER.

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:08 pm

Registered fine for me, but i cant play it on this stupid computer >_> its just like i downloaded java but its just all black and meh i want to play.... D:
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

tokage
Ranger

Post by tokage » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Yeah, that's happening to me on my mac too.

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:28 pm

^ try RSing your browser. o_o i noticed that the first window you open the java thingie in will work!
...sometimes. <_<
MGM Sig

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:18 am

bwargh stupid pcs it still wont work >_>

And i still dont understand fully what this game is >_>
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:26 am

Divine wrote: And i still dont understand fully what this game is >_>
me neither
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Post by Mota-Lev » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:32 am

TaxiService wrote:^ try RSing your browser. o_o i noticed that the first window you open the java thingie in will work!
...sometimes. <_<
Taxi.. capwn convinced me to buy it so we must play sometime.. also I already got banned from a couple of multiplayer servers for destroying peoples buildings.
Stupid tinypic removing my images

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:46 pm

^ ...lol, bravo. why did you do that?
MGM Sig

Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Post by Mota-Lev » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:55 pm

The lulz.

also this is my current world...

I will update after I build a house.
Stupid tinypic removing my images

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:40 am

o: pretty cool place! but we should post this in a different topic, both to clog Other Games and because this is kayar's topic. :P

i'll too post screenies of my house in progress when i get home <_< it is on a MP server though. :P
MGM Sig