"Kayar has left the server"
"Kayar has joined the server"
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Sugarlumps
Ranger

Re: Minecraft Beta Server

Post by Sugarlumps » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:51 am

I would like to know what time you guys get on (please post your timezone according to GMT too, makes calculation easier) so we can get together, as I happen to be on the other side of the world (for most of you...I think).
Click!

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:25 am

I get on sporadically throughout my day, but mostly in the evenings. (GMT -5 or whatever east coast USA is)

Also, yeah, yesterday there were shittons of people bogging the network down (college connection) so I had epic lag to the point where sometimes when I tried to join the rest of the map outside of my room just refused to load, and of course I could not see the chat or anything.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:40 pm

Idk GMT but I go on from 3 PM EST to about 9 PM EST on weekdays. mostly around 5 or 6 though. btw I went looking for wolves(Im in a hole now on account of quick leave) and I found THIS:
Edit: Im on now btw.

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:48 pm

^ That's old, found that my second time in the map. To the left of it are some above-sea-level caves in an overhang, and some lower caves below that.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
MGM Sig

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:25 am

Kayar wrote:^ That's old, found that my second time in the map. To the left of it are some above-sea-level caves in an overhang, and some lower caves below that.
Yup I found those(this and the caves) On my second time too.

Sugarlumps
Ranger

Post by Sugarlumps » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:35 am

Someone built a hut with lava around it. Doors were added as a walkway. While moving in I fell in. However I disconnected rather quickly. Can I ask of some kind person to temporarily block off the lava and remove the doors and fill in the place with dirt or something (just that part completely)? Thanks.

I am also carrying all my valuables with me :\

EDIT: I also have to say that I fell in because of FPS lag spike leading to 5 frames per second...
Click!

Samuco_

Post by Samuco_ » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:05 am

Yeah, sorry about that.
I was trying to finish the roof but accidentally fell in myself and lost the bucket. I was waiting for the lava to go down (and I was also mining a new bucket to put out the lava while I fix the underlying hut). Fixing the roof now. I have changed the walkway into a cobblestone bridge.

Sugarlumps
Ranger

Post by Sugarlumps » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:21 am

Gawd dammit I was trapped under the bridge :\ and died.
Great. There goes 48 lava blocks, 40 LOGS, 20 planks, 17 sticks, a stone sword, 23 saplings, a diamond pick, 30 coal, 28 torches, 56 cobble, 2 dirt, and a bed. *sigh*.
Is it possible to get it back Monoman? Seeing as how I died from a FPS lag spike?

EDIT: Walked back and found my coal (apparently its 46 not 30) and torches and 3 wool blocks. Thats all.
EDIT2: Mota, i just realized that dirt wall marks your house. Do you plan to dig down? I've stated I wanted a rabbit warren of tunnels as a base of operations for me but I wouldn't be playing if it wasn't for you. So...do you want to make a small basement or anything?
Click!

Capt.eero
Peon

Post by Capt.eero » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:28 am

At me it doesn't connect. It just says logging in and then shuts minecraft. Anyone know what's the problem?
Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 1942 mods, Bf 1942 expansion packs, Minecraft, Cod 2, Civ IV, Civ IV expansion packs, Civ V, Imperial Glory, Lord of the rings the return of the king, sims, sims 2 and expansion packs, Sims 3 and expansionpacks.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:24 pm

Enjoy the new pig hole 0_0

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:45 pm

Capt.eero wrote:At me it doesn't connect. It just says logging in and then shuts minecraft. Anyone know what's the problem?
Make sure you use the correct port when connecting. The beta server is not using the default port.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Sugarlumps
Ranger

Post by Sugarlumps » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:20 am

Sugarlumps wrote:I'm shifting from my small room in the Safehouse to the hill opposite it. Building into a wall. On top, someone made a wall from dirt, please do not actually dig downwards, as I will be making a network in the hill. Thank you.
@Yarok, please, I planned out a network of tunnels in the rock where my home resides. Your temporary cave happens to be right under my house so...and you defaced the cliff wall too. :\

May I ask who it was who turned my lava into obsidian and cobblestone? Please clean it up and replace it >_>

EDIT: Mgleako (or however you spell it)/Human did you actually break into my room in the safehouse and claim it as your own? I just find that rude and disrespectful. I took back my furnaces and workbench as well as a few torches I left behind at that time. So darn disrespectful.

EDITEDIT: <_< someone also broke one of my windows and I can't fix it because I don't have any wood! Will this griefing never end? If so, I might possibly just quit off this server, seriously. Though there are no mods around, you guys should at least have the decency to ask before building into my room, claiming it, destroying windows and lava, leaving messes behind and stuff like that! I mean, come on guys!
Click!

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:59 am

^ I have been putting up with things like this recently, from a certain individual who managed to burn down a building of mine, along with numerous other offenses.

Speaking of which... Mgalek, what do you mean by "enjoy the new pig hole?" Did you fuck up the pig spawner? If that is the case, then... well, that would be strike three and I will be evicting you from the safehouse.

Also, Lumps, I was unaware that he had not asked you about his use of the room, I'd assumed he had.

Edit: Mgalek leave the safehouse. Don't come back.
~Kayar~
MGM Sig