Minecraft Beta Server

Everything about Minecraft.
kiddten
Commando

Re: Minecraft Beta Server

Post by kiddten » Wed May 11, 2011 12:27 am

Alright, I'm getting sick of some of the mess people leave around. In 7 days, I'm going to start removing, and repairing the landscape. This includes partialy cut down trees, "random" placement of blocks (Cobble and other "man made" blocks) and fixing holes made by tnt. If you guys want anything in particular to be removed/spared, or if you don't want me to do this at all, let me know. I've already removed the ruins of thags shrine, now I'm working on restoring the local area around that point.

Also, I'm thinking about making a block finding service, where you guys would ask me to find blocks for you guys, and I would do so for a reasonable price. what do you guys think?
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

Sugarlumps
Ranger

Post by Sugarlumps » Wed May 11, 2011 3:55 am

Bunneh wrote:Alright, I'm getting sick of some of the mess people leave around. In 7 days, I'm going to start removing, and repairing the landscape. This includes partialy cut down trees, "random" placement of blocks (Cobble and other "man made" blocks) and fixing holes made by tnt. If you guys want anything in particular to be removed/spared, or if you don't want me to do this at all, let me know. I've already removed the ruins of thags shrine, now I'm working on restoring the local area around that point.

Also, I'm thinking about making a block finding service, where you guys would ask me to find blocks for you guys, and I would do so for a reasonable price. what do you guys think?
Landscape clearing seems like a good idea. But it would be hard to refill beaches, and especially the mess outside my room beside Mglaek old's house...
And Samuco needs to clean his house lava.

By the way, Mota does this for free :) indirectly of course.
Click!

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am

I knew it. Mota IS the black market!
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Wed May 11, 2011 1:21 pm

Right, so obviously I am going to need materials for this, if you guys would be so kind as to donate me some dirt and sand into one of the boxes in the safehouse, it would be appreciated.

Alfaz
Operative

Post by Alfaz » Wed May 11, 2011 1:34 pm

yeah bunneh could you like not take down my name shrine? imma make a signature out of it when i find the time in the near future.
Kayar wrote:YOU'RE CRAZY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND BASIC MATH AND YOU WEAR PANTS ON YOUR HEAD
tokage wrote:Cthulu, shit-lookin birds, this raises more questions than answers... this must mean
Alfaz wrote:DICKS EVERYWHERE

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Wed May 11, 2011 1:50 pm

Yeah, I thought that was fine tbh, with the fact you actually used smooth stone for it.

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Wed May 11, 2011 1:59 pm

Bunneh wrote:Right, so obviously I am going to need materials for this, if you guys would be so kind as to donate me some dirt and sand into one of the boxes in the safehouse, it would be appreciated.
Let me make this very clear:

The reason in the first place that many of the random pits and shit are around is that people just dug random pits all over whenever they needed sand or dirt.

So, to remedy this, if people could do as I do and whenever you need sand or dirt, you shave it off the top layer in a way that leaves the area not looking like crap, that would be nice.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

Alfaz
Operative

Post by Alfaz » Wed May 11, 2011 2:07 pm

the entire server is made up of creeper holes...
Kayar wrote:YOU'RE CRAZY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND BASIC MATH AND YOU WEAR PANTS ON YOUR HEAD
tokage wrote:Cthulu, shit-lookin birds, this raises more questions than answers... this must mean

Yarok
Ranger

Post by Yarok » Wed May 11, 2011 7:18 pm

There is an elm forest planted by yours truly for resources purposes. It is around that mine nearby the alfaz sign thing and Mota Inc. Please spare the aforementioned forest.
TaxiService wrote:I've got no soul
As I surreptitiously put my tallywhacker into the jet

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Wed May 11, 2011 9:52 pm

I'm not going to destroy forests, don't worry :P

Sugarlumps
Ranger

Post by Sugarlumps » Thu May 12, 2011 4:55 am

Theres a mod that disable creeper explosions creating holes in the ground...but there will still be damage. I have to look this up.
Click!

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Thu May 12, 2011 2:56 pm

In beta 1.5 it is possible to get a fully functioning nether for SMP by setting hellworld and hellworld3 to true
Minecraft wiki. Try?
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Sugarlumps
Ranger

Post by Sugarlumps » Thu May 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Human wrote:
In beta 1.5 it is possible to get a fully functioning nether for SMP by setting hellworld and hellworld3 to true
Minecraft wiki. Try?
Just wait for 1.6.
It is confirmed for 1.6 that there will be a working Nether for SMP, stated by notch himself. However it might take a while before 1.6 is released, I'm not too sure if the Pistons Mod will be released in this version or later versions, but the piston mod is definitely making it into Minecraft.
Click!

Alfaz
Operative

Post by Alfaz » Thu May 12, 2011 9:09 pm

wat does pistons do anyway?

Sugarlumps
Ranger

Post by Sugarlumps » Thu May 12, 2011 9:48 pm

Where the piston faces is where it will push the block.
Pistons will push blocks in front of it except for bedrock and obsidian.
If facing up, and the player stands on the piston, he will be launched into the air, and same goes for the miniblocks (those things that float on the ground after destroying them)
Pistons are activated with a redstone circuit.
Click!