Minecraft Beta Server

Everything about Minecraft.
Mgalekgolo
Commando

Re: Minecraft Beta Server

Post by Mgalekgolo » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:05 am

1. Sugarlumps said he was moving to his house. My original sign had stated that you could have your shit back.
2. kayar, I made a hole to kill the pigs and get porkchops faster. It works, try it.(If you want to remove it, Just seal it.
3. Don't Assume (oh shit I just realized I just contradicted myself -_-)
4. If you want the room you can have it lumps.

Edit: Just went on for a few seconds. WTF kayar, that made getting porkchops much faster and easier. I was trying to do something good >_<.
I probably should have asked lumps for the room, and for that I apologize, I Never meant To be rude or disrespectful.

Now kayar, tell me why you sealed it? also, lets leave the evicting to taxi, the builder of the safehouse.

edit 2: I'll leave, its about time anyway.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:24 am

I filled in your hole because it deformed the landscape and looked ugly as hell. Also, I told you not to build stairs from your room to the pig spawner, I should have specified that that meant not building anything else in the pig spawner, which I had built/placed, and was thus one of my buildings, for public use but NOT for people to build crap on top of and all around.

You seem to have a problem with this idea: NOT EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD IS YOURS TO ALTER. Things other people have placed, they have placed and done whatever they've done with them FOR A REASON. They do not necessarily want other people fucking with things that THEY have already WORKED HARD TO BUILD.

You do NOT touch other people's stuff without permission. ASK FIRST. As you said yourself, "don't assume." Yes, you contradicted yourself. You assume too much. You are a hypocrite and are disrespectful towards the property of others on the server.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:28 am

Alright I moved and shit. I'll ask before building on/near peoples places, and I wont do shit like that again. done. Edit: Never mind. Somehow respawned without losing my shit.

Yarok
Ranger

Post by Yarok » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Sugarlumps wrote:@Yarok, please, I planned out a network of tunnels in the rock where my home resides. Your temporary cave happens to be right under my house so...and you defaced the cliff wall too. :\
Sorry about that, I assumed you didn't have anything going on down there (I didn't dig into any caves at least). I'll pack my shit next chance I get.
TaxiService wrote:I've got no soul
As I surreptitiously put my tallywhacker into the jet

Samuco_

Post by Samuco_ » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:56 pm

Whoever keeps building cobblestone stairs/random walls on my inn please stop it. Very annoying >:(
And whoever stole the coal out of my furnace, stop doing it or Ill start building traps around my houses.

Samuco
Peon

Post by Samuco » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:58 pm

And stop stealing water from my wall! Theres a pond outside my house you could have taken water from.
Edit: 200 Glass was also stolen from my chest. I know it was stolen because there is glass scattered around my house, and it's missing from my chest.

I don't care who stole it, but please replace it as soon as possible.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:54 pm

Before anyone says anything, No I didn't. also That lava house is annoying lol. Why is there water?

Sugarlumps
Ranger

Post by Sugarlumps » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:59 pm

Yarok wrote:
Sugarlumps wrote:@Yarok, please, I planned out a network of tunnels in the rock where my home resides. Your temporary cave happens to be right under my house so...and you defaced the cliff wall too. :\
Sorry about that, I assumed you didn't have anything going on down there (I didn't dig into any caves at least). I'll pack my shit next chance I get.
Thanks. You can leave the room as it is though, I had planned 2 shrines underneath. You can stay there for a while too, its not like I can start building any time soon with the resources I have and still working on my home.

@Samuco: I saw the cobble around when I found out my lava was stopped...at the same time.

Guys, please don't assume. To me, Minecraft is a game of fun and relaxation, not raging all the time. Please be respectful towards others, this is NOT a greifing server.

**Should we ban those griefing too much?

EDIT: Kayar, mga made a mess of my room which I'm trying to fix and look nice. He hit into your waterfall and blocked it off, but there is 2 blocks jutting out from the ceiling looking...horrible. Can I ask if I can use your waterfall (eg destroy both blocks and let it flow down) as a small waterfall of my own?

EDITEDIT: I'm terribly sorry Kayar. Mgale has broke near your room so as I was cleaning up mine, i broke into where you flower was. I replaced the place with planks, is that okay by you? I'm very sorry for that.
Click!

Samuco_

Post by Samuco_ » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:50 pm

Human wrote:Before anyone says anything, No I didn't. also That lava house is annoying lol. Why is there water?
It's not just a lava house... Look inside.

Sugarlumps
Ranger

Post by Sugarlumps » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:16 pm

Some asshole stole 86 of my cobble in my chest (i screenshotted it before disconnecting)...
Kayar, someone broke your glass at the back of your room and got in. One of your wolves escaped by Samuco and I pushed it back and sealed the hole with white wool.

Monoman, can you actually check who is greifing?
Click!

Samuco_

Post by Samuco_ » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:42 pm

It's quite annoying :(
Also, anyone can use my new pig tunnel if they need to get ham quickly.

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:33 am

Hope nothings happened to my stuff on my island. I think it would be good if we could get a whitelist going, to stop randoms somehow finding this server and fucking shit up.
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

Sugarlumps
Ranger

Post by Sugarlumps » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:39 am

I would approve of the whitelist too, to ban annoying consistent greifers as wells as having only our community in.

@Samuco: If you can read my handwriting, here are the (messy) plans:
Outside:
http://images.instagram.com/media/2011/ ... 782d_7.jpg (it says logs as corners, wood planked walls, doors, wood steps as roof and small glass rectangle/square of light.
In:
http://images.instagram.com/media/2011/ ... 1118_7.jpg (first sign says "Casual Trading <--" and 2nd one says "Serious Trading -->)
Click!

Samuco_

Post by Samuco_ » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:43 am

Interesting :D
The serious trading now works. It's quite complicated, but ill explain how it works below:

1) To start the trade, pull the levers until both red lights are switched on.
2) Both people move to different sides of the trade unit
3) Each person puts their proposed item into the open door on their side.
4) The players look through the closed door on their side and checks to see whether the proposed item is legit.
5) It it is legit, the player pulls the lever on their side to prevent the other player from modifying the trade. The red light goes off.
6) When both levers have been pulled, the door on each players side opens and allows them to collect the goods.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:48 am

Lumps, Your room, as it was was too small, Earlier I expanded it. I hit kayars water but put the block back. I needed a bigger room and more space. IDK about the jutting celing thing.
and lumps 86? you can get that with one stone pick.
I hate people who whitelist and ban greifers(because of misunderstandings or accidents.)
@samuco Nice!