The Nether

Everything about Minecraft.
Kayar
Delta Force

The Nether

Post by Kayar » Fri May 27, 2011 4:36 am

Alright, nubs, listen up.

I just wasted a ton of time searching for my house I made in the Nether. And I STILL haven't found it. Know why? Because you idiots decided it was a great idea to create multiple Nether portals near each other! So now I go to the Nether from the portal I made, and it brings me to some unknown place who knows how far from my house, instead of to the portal I want near my house. So, why don't we try using our heads? Y'know, look around the place, notice that great big Nether portal over there that's barely a chunk away, and say, "Oh, maybe it's a BAD idea to make another Nether portal here," eh? If I see one person doing this on the server again I might just kill that person on sight.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

Kayar
Delta Force

Re: The Nether

Post by Kayar » Fri May 27, 2011 8:57 am

Guess who's spent hours and hours looking for his Nether house? And still can't find it?! Yes the double-post was absolutely necessary in order to drill into your skulls how incredibly annoying and ridiculous this is. Imagine if this happened on the main server, hm? GAH! I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU ALL AND EAT YOUR CHILDREN!!! BLARGH!!!!
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
MGM Sig

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Fri May 27, 2011 9:11 am

Don't worry Kayar, if you look at the render from the main server you can see we already have many nether portals setup. So you can get lost in the main when it comes back online. 8)
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Fri May 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Lol, also kayar, the one near the obsidi wall?
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Fri May 27, 2011 3:08 pm

Yes Mgal, THAT one. Why, were you able to get back there?
~Kayar~
MGM Sig

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Fri May 27, 2011 3:10 pm

I think I logged there. But I can't get on the server -_-
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.