Okay, this is just disgusting.

Everything about Minecraft.
Kayar
Delta Force

Okay, this is just disgusting.

Post by Kayar » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:00 am

So, I get back on the main server. And everything's cool, just how I left it. And then I go back to the Safehouse. So, I have a few things I need to address...

1. Cronos, the Safehouse Mines are not yours and yours alone. They belong to the public, and I demand that you take down your sign and stop trying to claim them as yours. You also broke directly into them, twice, and did not adequately patch the holes, which means monsters can now get into the Safehouse. Please patch the holes and find your own damn private mines, or just use the public Safehouse mines WITHOUT being a dumbass and claiming them as your own. I mean, really, you even ignored the sign I put up TELLING you that, and just put up a new sign of your own, after I changed your original. Don't be a selfish ass, take the damn sign down and don't try and make community stuff private again.

2. So, I continue on, and I reach my room. And boy, do I not like what I see. Not only has someone dug a hole in the floor of the hallway outside the room, next to the guest room, which by the way is also community property, but also, people have broken into my room, taken my signs, and broken out in around 3-4 places, including breaking my glass windows. There is a pointless hole in one of my walls... this is just ridiculously inconsiderate. This is disgusting. I don't know who did it. Oh, wait, that's right, I CAN find out who did it! In case you nimrods haven't heard, Monoman gave me the ability to check who edits things, in order to protect against griefers. Which means that in two minutes I'm heading back over to the safehouse and using this to check. There's a chance it won't tell me, because it may have happened too long ago. But y'know what? So fucking what. Ultimate point being, whoever has been breaking into my room for no reason, cut the shit. Just stop. Some day, I will catch you. Some day, I will make your life on the server a living hell, because you were stupid enough to do this.

This is me, giving you my virtual middle finger. Stop the griefing, stop the bullshit, and just play the damn game.

Edit: Yeah. So. The Mod didn't work. Didn't tell me who did it. Next person who annoys me, for whatever reason, even if they had nothing to do with this, is dead, because I am pissed.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

Yarok
Ranger

Re: Okay, this is just disgusting.

Post by Yarok » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:23 am

I agree, same thing with me but to a lesser scale. I check my house, and someone somehow got in, broke a fence, and stepped on more that half of my crops. Now, I don't care if someone takes my crops, but goddamn learn how to not step on them. And replant. And actually ask before walking into my property and breaking my shit.
TaxiService wrote:I've got no soul
As I surreptitiously put my tallywhacker into the jet

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:10 am

Like the doors in my house, wtf is this.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:16 am

I've been lucky enough for this not to happen for the most part, only that has been lost so far was a crafting bench.
But shit guys, that sucks. I'll keep an eye out for douchebags and griefers.
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:35 am

Cronos or some shit Broke my cacti Defense, And the giant one -_- Cronos, I am tnting your house as a warning not to be a little canadian shitEH?.
on another note, I am officially trapped in the nether, I glitched so I dc'd and came back. It was a cave, I wtf'd and came back and Im on top of the top bedrock, And I have diamond shit... so meh

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:37 am

You are fucking stupid if you are going to blow his house up.
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:46 am

Human wrote: Cronos, I am tnting your house as a warning not to be a little canadian shitEH?.
Mgal, don't be an idiot, that doesn't solve things, it just makes them worse.

EDIT:

FUCKING FUCK I AM GOING TO KILL YOU ALL!!!

So. Underneath one of my paintings in my room? I had put this painting on my gold structure. And someone took the painting down. And then they took the two gold blocks it was attached to. And then they replaced them with dirt. And then they put the damn painting back. And now I want them dead.

Y'know what? That's it. Last time I ever let any of you into my house. Because it HAD TO BE ONE OF YOU. One of you assholes who I let inside to visit some time. I LET YOU IN, AND I GIVE YOU MY HOSPITALITY. AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME. WELL FUCK YOU! NOW NO ONE CAN COME IN MY HOUSE ANYMORE. NO ONE. OR THEY DIE. Got it? Congrats on ruining things for people, you fuckhead.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
MGM Sig

Yarok
Ranger

Post by Yarok » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:07 pm

Bunneh wrote:I've been lucky enough for this not to happen for the most part, only that has been lost so far was a crafting bench.
But shit guys, that sucks. I'll keep an eye out for douchebags and griefers.
If it's the house on the hill near -196, 90, 430, then the bench was me. I borrowed it assuming the house was abandoned. If you want it back, I can give it back.

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:10 pm

>replaced them with dirt

LOL that was just a bastard thing to do.

Monoman can prove you i was not the one who did that stuff because i don't connect to the server since… i don't know? >_> I'm sorry for you though.

We should mod firearms in the game and give them to people for self defense. >:P

Yarok
Ranger

Post by Yarok » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:17 pm

Kayar, I can also attest to not being the one to fuck your shit, since I've spent what little time on the server in and around my house since the last time you let me take your reeds.

Nuthead_
Operative

Post by Nuthead_ » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:34 pm

Kayar wrote: And then they took the two gold blocks.
Dispensers?

and dont u have op?

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Not on this server, and My cacti were fucked, and a bed stolen, cake eaten, etc. Kayar, All I have is my word that i did not harm your house.

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Nuthead_ wrote:
Kayar wrote: And then they took the two gold blocks.
Dispensers?

and dont u have op?
The hell do you mean "dispensers?" No, Nuthead, I mean fucking solid gold blocks, do you read English or should I start typing in idiot in order to make you understand?
~Kayar~
MGM Sig

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:25 pm

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Nuthead_
Operative

Post by Nuthead_ » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:41 pm