A proposal

Everything about Minecraft.
Yarok
Ranger

A proposal

Post by Yarok » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:21 am

More /kit. Perhaps a stone kit of tools, or some "starter building set" or something. Nothing so that people don't have to work for their shit, but something to get a newcomer started, like a bench, a chest, a few stone tools and ten blocks of planks or cobble or something.

Just a suggestion.
TaxiService wrote:I've got no soul
As I surreptitiously put my tallywhacker into the jet

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Re: A proposal

Post by Mgalekgolo » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:13 pm

How about a Starter house kit with like 128 planks/wood that can only used like once a week or month. Funny, I was thinking about this yesterday.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:17 pm

I don't like this idea. In my opinion newbs should be able to fend for themselves, they should be able to learn the ropes on their own like we did. Someone who is new to Minecraft should first play SP and learn everything, THEN start playing online.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

Yarok
Ranger

Post by Yarok » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:23 pm

I'm suggesting this for someone new to the server, rather the game.

To be frank, I don't care about this for myself, but in the case of new users from MC forums...

Well, whatever. dpickaxe is enough. Though shovels and axes would be pretty cool.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:11 pm

Kayar wrote:I don't like this idea. In my opinion newbs should be able to fend for themselves, they should be able to learn the ropes on their own like we did. Someone who is new to Minecraft should first play SP and learn everything, THEN start playing online.
Bro, This for me is to stop greifing.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Dead Site
Veteran

Post by Dead Site » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:12 pm

The house building kit might be worth it because it's boring to make the same old crap of a wooden house(which on this server I actually made of wood and cobble) and spend your first minutes on a server being bored and, sometimes, running from mobs.

Or you can failtroll by waiting for a new/newb user build a crappy "shack" house and then saying that you could've used the command instead of mining the trees down. Then trololololaugh.
[url=steam://friends/add/76561198023999718]Image[/url]

Yarok
Ranger

Post by Yarok » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:13 pm

No kit is going to dispense diamond blocks. Work for your own damn materials, this is to start people off with a bit of wood and cobble. If you're bored that's no one else's problem.