i am requesting your help guise...

Everything about Minecraft.
Alfaz
Operative

i am requesting your help guise...

Post by Alfaz » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:08 am

After my mac died and im too stingy a jew a send it to get fixed being that it'll cost more than its worth, i have been playing minecraft in browser on an 8 year PC. so i cant sumbit my toilet for the skygenie challenge b/c #1) i dont know how to screencap on a PC #2) its in browser so itd look terribad #3) i cant find the f2 screencaps anywhere.

so i ask that someone plz climb the tower i made for the toilet and take a screencap for me, and send it to me, or whatever. please, i would really appreciate any help.

if you are willing to help just reply to this, and here is my email for sending me the screencap.

alfaz62@gmail.com

k thanks guise
Kayar wrote:YOU'RE CRAZY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND BASIC MATH AND YOU WEAR PANTS ON YOUR HEAD
tokage wrote:Cthulu, shit-lookin birds, this raises more questions than answers... this must mean
Alfaz wrote:DICKS EVERYWHERE

Yarok
Ranger

Re: i am requesting your help guise...

Post by Yarok » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:13 am

Google

Or if you're too lazy for that, hit print screen right above indert, and paste it into MS Paint, then save that as a PNG or whatever.
TaxiService wrote:I've got no soul
As I surreptitiously put my tallywhacker into the jet

Alfaz
Operative

Post by Alfaz » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:44 pm

i do not have that screen print button. im on an old windows xp professional made for travel. it has a nub in the middle, no trackpad, and is made for being compact and lightweight. SO i dont have a button like that nor do i even have MS paint.
Kayar wrote:YOU'RE CRAZY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND BASIC MATH AND YOU WEAR PANTS ON YOUR HEAD
tokage wrote:Cthulu, shit-lookin birds, this raises more questions than answers... this must mean
Alfaz wrote:DICKS EVERYWHERE

Nuthead_
Operative

Post by Nuthead_ » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:23 pm

PM me coords and ill help u with it.