Potions

Everything about Minecraft.
Amy
Green Beret

Potions

Post by Amy » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:55 pm

I do very much enjoy magic, and I am pretty happy that it is being implemented into minecraft. What do you guys think?

Pictures

I also downloaded a mod that enables the beta version of the potions, and so far i'm pretty satisfied.
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

draconic74
Green Beret

Re: Potions

Post by draconic74 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:58 am

Ah good. Getting closer and closer to Terraria's weapon/potion system. That will be fun in Minecraft. Except that dynamic lighting will probably not be implemented, so glow potions and mining helmets still won't happen, even though those are probably the two most useful mining enhancements ever.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:38 am

A craftable helmet with varying minutes of use of materials. I like that idea.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Sven
SEAL

Post by Sven » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:20 am

draconic74 wrote:Ah good. Getting closer and closer to Terraria's weapon/potion system. That will be fun in Minecraft. Except that dynamic lighting will probably not be implemented, so glow potions and mining helmets still won't happen, even though those are probably the two most useful mining enhancements ever.
I believe there is a mod which allows you to do this. The reason why this would never happen is because it requires the light levels of blocks to update constantly, using massive amounts of RAM and generally slowing down the experience.
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".