New and Unknown Players

Everything about Minecraft.
Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

New and Unknown Players

Post by Monoman » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:16 pm

I had mentioned this idea sometime back but I have finally implemented it. New, unknown, or players not seen in sometime will now spawn in a new world. There are no restrictions on this new world so they can build all they want. If they want access to the main world and a few extra commands they can come on the forum or talk to me.

The reason for this is I didn't like the idea of a whitelist. I wanted players to be able to join and play all they wanted and if they feel like joining the community they can. If not, they can stay in that world without any problems.

All players that can access the main world can go to this new world and back. There is a hidden portal in both worlds near their respective spawns that will take to and from the worlds.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Re: New and Unknown Players

Post by TaxiService » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:49 pm

There is also a little nice emergency shack just by the spawn. Try not to destroy it..!
There is some food in the loft chest; take only the strictly necessary food to survive and replace it when you have the chance! In this way other joiners will be able to survive too! wowie!
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig