HX5 probs and glitches

Everything about GhR and its mods.
Mad Max
Operative

HX5 probs and glitches

Post by Mad Max » Wed May 24, 2006 6:31 pm

is anyone with HX5 eperiencing problems with the mission side of HX5? when i start playing certain missions the screen goes black but my my aimer and huds still show? does this happen to anyone else and if so! is there a patch to fix it?

Blade
Veteran

Post by Blade » Thu May 25, 2006 1:52 pm

Well, Macs can't handle some of the HX5 missions, for one... I don't play too much HX5 but I think there are some giant tank battles and maps with battalions of tangos that simply don't run. But it sounds to me like the problem was something else - which missions were you trying?

Vir2L™
Ranger

Post by Vir2L™ » Thu May 25, 2006 3:30 pm

HX5 is a conversion nightmare. Tons of problems with it for it to run 100% playable on a Mac.

Most of the missions crash, but all the maps are playable in other modes. It's up to you to find out what works and doesn't work with that mod.

Good Luck.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter."

Mad Max
Operative

Post by Mad Max » Wed May 31, 2006 7:46 pm

say if i had a g5 customized to max with the best of the best, would hx5 work then?

Vir2L™
Ranger

Post by Vir2L™ » Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:46 pm

short answer: No

semi-long answer: It doesn't matter what system you have, the mod has incompatable files that don't work properly on a Mac. I suggest troubleshooting each mission in the mod, then remove those files from the mission folder to save you from crashing in the long run.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter."