GhR 'Castle' time-trail competition???

Everything about GhR and its mods.
[BIG] Ranger
Operative

GhR 'Castle' time-trail competition???

Post by [BIG] Ranger » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:43 am

As mentioned - I got my old Mac out the attic, still with it's Ghost recon istall on it!

:)

At first I tried doing the missions again - but even after all this time I knew them so well I couldn't motivate myself to do them all again...

AND SO...

I ended up doing a sort of single player 'time trial' shoot-out in the 'Quick Mission' mode.

The idea; Just go round a map, any way you want and kill all the AIs in the fastest time you can (without getting killed)!

To make it interesting it's on Expert and you have to see have few bullets you can use too (as a decider).

What you think - anyone still up for that. We can post our results on this thread (we are all mature so I think we can be trusted to play fair and tell the truth).

Any takers?

:)

Mad Max
Operative

Post by Mad Max » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:44 pm

I think also this would be a good competition/test for GhR players on Gameranger most people who play Ghost Recon know the maps and where the enemies are, i also like the bullet limit idea as well

KingYaba
Operative

Post by KingYaba » Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:37 am

I'll play if we don't use Gamranger as our method of congregation.

Mad Max
Operative

Post by Mad Max » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:27 pm

well we could all participate in this sorta challenge/test what we do is we should pick a map like MPO6 castle and put it on Elite and use as many bullets as posible. Then we take a pic of our results and post them on this topic! we don't even have to go online.

I've tried Elite on MPO6 castle using one bullet for each rebel it's bloody HARD :shock: :shock: I usually get to 24-25 then i either get wounded, shot or end up going rambo with my gun cause i lose patients :o

KingYaba
Operative

Post by KingYaba » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:21 pm

RAMBO STYLE HERE I GO!