Red Sun 'HX Super Castle' - opens the 'closed' Castle areas!

Everything about GhR and its mods.
[BIG] Ranger
Operative

Red Sun 'HX Super Castle' - opens the 'closed' Castle areas!

Post by [BIG] Ranger » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:21 am

A long, long, long time ago I wrote a post to Monoman saying 'wouldn't it be great if someone made it so you could get down to those closed areas on the Castle map?'...

I don't think I was the first person to look with curiosity down over the surrounding cliff 'barrier' and think 'I'd love to get down there'!

Yesterday I downloaded the HX5 mod for my PC version of Ghost Recon - and I found a map called 'HX Super Castle' ~ and guess what?

These guys have not only openned up the previously closed outer areas of the original Castle map ~ they have also ADDED an extra bit of land that wasn't there before!

Here's the new map:

..>And here's a view from the beach looking UP at the Castle itself. This is right next to that little house you can see from teh clifftop 'barrier' ~ the place I always looked down on and thought 'I wanna be down there!'

:)

...Having said all this Monoman, there are things I DON'T like about this map. For example they have stuck a huge mound of rubble inside the Castle itself ~ not nice!

It could really do with the Monoman touch! ;)

Vir2L™
Ranger

Post by Vir2L™ » Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:20 pm

You can even cross thru the water and get to the island. Im fairly sure it's the super castle map. One of my clan mates found it so we named it after him... MACH island. =D
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter."