DBL on the way out

Everything about GhR and its mods.
Mad Max
Operative

DBL on the way out

Post by Mad Max » Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:02 pm

it seems these days everyone has taken a bit of a dislike to DBL and switched to grpa because grpa is much more easier to run CB's. All these years i have been playing GhR i have played it with DBL final as a customary mod and now we've switched to grpa, i'll admit it took me a bit of getting used to, switching from DBL to grpa. But in the end i'de say grpa is better than DBL even though most of the maps and guns on grpa aren't new at all.

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:11 am

You are comparing two different things. You are comparing the GRPA mod to the DBL mod and associating it with how people have switched to playing in the GRPA league and DBL league. People are starting to dislike the DBL league not the mod. The mod has nothing to do with how people feel. The reason the DBL or GRPA mod are standard for games is that the bulk of the players for GhR are in clans. These clans all play in the same league which in turn makes all of the servers requiring the same mods.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig