Ghr smoke nade

Everything about GhR and its mods.
Nick

Ghr smoke nade

Post by Nick » Sat May 29, 2004 4:06 pm

Yoooooooooooo.... help with the throwing part of the smoke grenade and the rest of the counterstrike mod to ghr.....

.````:) ----)
<--:P

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Sun May 30, 2004 6:25 pm

What kind of guns should be with the smoke nade?
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Soup

Post by Soup » Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:58 am

<--:P <--:P
counterstrike guns of course-
socom
m4
ak47
mp5
........all that shiat
:X :X jerry!! jerry!! ----) ----) ----)
smoke nades rule

Soup

Post by Soup » Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:03 am

make sure u hear the sound "FIRE IN THE HOLE" when u throw it
:D
yeah that's about what my demands are of a smokenade

is it possible to make a flashbang for ghr?

Soup

Post by Soup » Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:52 am

omg!!!
go to macdownloads in damnr6 - and search 'counterstrike'
check out that mod!!
is it convertable for ghr?

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:47 pm

Should the smoke nade only be available to demo or all classes?

As for the RS mods being converted to GhR, the models and textures would have to be redone for GhR.

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Nick

Post by Nick » Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:36 pm

I think it should be avalible for everyone who wants it
:-D :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:56 pm

Did you want to add anything to it or just leave it how we tested it?

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Vir2L™
Ranger

Post by Vir2L™ » Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:47 pm

someone modded smoke nades for GhR?

If so, do they help cover? or can tangos see through it?
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter."

sw3D
Operative

Post by sw3D » Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:20 pm

hm, i'm not too sure a 'counterstrike' mod for ghr is appropriate for the engine that ghr runs on... Ghr is not a fast-pace enough game like Half life and Ghr is build for more 'ranged' combat, you won't get the results you want :( i think a counterstrike mod, for the closest style to half-life would be run on the UT engine ;) and i know it's possible, ever since i played tactical ops

but that's just IMO :P

i think smoke grenades and flashbangs are probably possible ideas for Ghr.... except unlike raven shield, there's no 'low detail smoke' option.. so even sometimes you play maps with smoke coming out of places, the frames per sec will go down quite a bit

'fire in the hole' idea.. heh you're gonna have to do your own recording, i dun recall hearing that phrase from ghost recon :P the closest you can get is a guy shouting 'GRENADE!'
zomg?! wtf?! lag?! rematch?!

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:49 pm

The smoke nade was taken from the War of Infamy 2.0 mod. I made it into a solo mod. The counterstrike mod as far as I know has been cancelled and the smoke nade was added to the =X= Mod.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

sw3D
Operative

Post by sw3D » Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:59 pm

yo. wut'st he =x= mod got?

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:26 am

I think it has modified guns and some new ones. I'm not sure since I haven't played with it. You can download it here and try it out.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

sw3D
Operative

Post by sw3D » Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:43 am

i just played =X= mod last night, and no offence, THAT MOD SUCKS F'#%!ING DICK!!!

it's so stupid! too arcadish, everysingle wweapon even the machine pistols, have at least 12x zoom on them.. your accuracy doesn't decrease when u run full speed, when u take sensors.. u get 4, the green HUD u get from the new mod is simply a gay colour, it just makes GR too easy of a game

plus, when u play the mod on 'great' hosts like [a] ferret, u just wnana commit suicide.... he just runs around and spawn camps u till u lose all ur lives

now i'm starting to feel i wana take the whole damn mod and edit everything to make it better to play.. except im too lazy right now

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:41 pm

That is the reason everyone likes the mod. The noobs probably think they are the best players now.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig