Good Gaming Etiquette

Everything about GhR and its mods.
Vir2L™
Ranger

Good Gaming Etiquette

Post by Vir2L™ » Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:34 am

Heres a few of my suggestions:

-Be courteous to players. Treat them as you would like to be treated.
-If you accidently TK someone, apologize.
-Respect the hosts decisions. If you don't like them, leave.
-Don't enter a server and disturb their game flow. Adapt to their style of play. If the mission has stealth objectives, dont rambo around even if you have played it before and know what happens, dont blow it for everyone else. It's a buzzkill.
-Don't be a hypocrite. Don't get all mad when you get TK'd, when you have been TKing all game.
-Don't join and exit games like a yo-yo. Its quite annoying watching people join and exit, and creates lag on the server (especially GhR).
-Don't hog the map. Let the newer/less experienced players have a chance at gettin some shots/kills in too. Especially if its not your server. Remember teamwork. Selfish players aren't needed.
-Communicate your plan of action. If the entire team is gonna run stealth to said objective, let them know if you aren't gonna follow that plan. If you don't follow "the plan" then expect to be confronted.
-If you intentionally TK someone (repeatedly), expect to get banned.
-Keep your smack talk and slander to a minimum. Especially if you have no idea who is who's freind, etc. (I don't know how many times i have been in a server and someone was talkin trash to one of my buddies not knowing pretty much everyone in the room were friends. INSTA-BAN!!)
-Last but not least, HAVE FUN PLAYING GAMES!
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter."

LordLothar
SEAL

Post by LordLothar » Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:50 pm

i agree
and if most people would do these all games would probably be fun unless u get owned :D
hooah
Ich stehe alleine