MOD Request

Everything about GhR and its mods.
Vir2L™
Ranger

Post by Vir2L™ » Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:46 pm

np.. passing this info around is the only way to get the word out about these types of illegal projects.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter."

raiste

Post by raiste » Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:24 am

I would like to see the following converted (at least I don't think they have been converted yet. if they have, I haven't been able to find them):

White Skull Valley
The Mosque
The Dam

Vir2L™
Ranger

Post by Vir2L™ » Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:13 pm

The Mosque and Damn are already converted........ The Mosque i believe is available in the GhR Map download sectiopn and the damn u might have to get from *DAMN r6.
Last edited by Vir2L™ on Wed May 03, 2006 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

raiste

Post by raiste » Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:53 pm

Vir2L wrote:The Mosque and Damn are already converted........ The Mosque i believe is available in the GhR Map download sectiopn and the damn u might have to get from *DAMN r6.
Too bad about White Skull. I heard it was good.

I found the other two. Thanks for your help.

CyberPsycho

New mac mods please

Post by CyberPsycho » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:01 pm

Eagle Claw

Way back in April last year Sixpence announced he was working on Eagle Claw, a new Ghost Recon mission pack. The mod is now available at Filefront and contains 9 new missions, redesigned maps and one brand new map from Tof. :twisted:

http://www.ghostrecon.net

http://files.filefront.com/EagleClaw10/ ... einfo.html

its around 250 megs in .rar format, inside its a .exe

:twisted: --------------------------------------------------------------------

(Translated from German by Google)

UNDER THE BLOOD SUN

The Mod is deserts a Campaign Mod. The Mod will need that WAR OF INFAMY Africa corps anyhow. In addition still 3 fire-new desert maps come, from the OASIS map I already times to screen SHOT made available, however the admission is in the sandstorm. Further the old Mosque map of "That Others May live" Mod and the WHITE SKULL VALLEY map of deleyt & zeko. StereoG made the new desert maps. Altogether 12 is mission inkludiert.

The Storyline, similarly as DOWN with BLACK HAWK, plays before similar political and military background in the Sudan. The pictures show the Main menu screen as well as under it the standing some details from the missions. The Mod will contain also new vehicles of Chems as well as a DC3, a C130, CH53 and still another few Goodies!

Storyline:

Again in great quantities humans - above all children, women and old persons die in an African country. Rapes and murder are at the agenda, thousands threaten hunger death, hundredthousands flee. Since beginning of the yearly Darfur a bloody war raves between Sudans army and the established Black African population around ever more scarcely becoming resources in the desert region. The south region is oil-rich and the population is not longer ready by the government to be systematically plundered.

Air raids and assaults of ground troops on unprotected villages killed already innumerable humans, drove ten thousands into the escape. Systematically the government troops destroy fields and harvests. They burn the nahrungsmittelvorraete and destroy wells and sources of drinking water. Thus intentionally hunger disasters are released. Hunger is the cruelest and most effective weapon of the government in the fight against the southSudanese civilian population.

Schools, hospitals, refugee camps and churches in the south Sudan are for years a goal of systematic Bombardements of the Sudanese Air Force. Since beginning of the yearly 2004 the attacks increased clearly in intensity. And the world does not look longer away! After last bombardments, with which UN of physicians were killed, an armistice with the Khartumer regime could be negotiated on pressure of our government. The UN sends auxiliary goods into the under-supplied regions. A small contingent of approx. 5000 soldiers is to protect and support the UN personnel. Those are 2.5 millions. km², most of it desert. The government in Khartoum controls the capital and the important ports. The hinterland is checked abtruennigen soldiers and Stammeskriegern, who pursue all their own plans by being lords. Do not count they on the fact that they are friendly gesinnt them.

http://sixmods.atwar.net/news.php

War of infamy : http://www.warofinfamy.com/

UNDER THE BLOOD SUN : http://www.rainbowsix.org/dl/download.php?file_id=811

:twisted: ------------------------------------------------------------------

SNIPERMOD - ONE SHOT, ONE KILL

Mission luggage of the Snipermod is a joint venture work with t3kMURMEL. SNIPERMOD approx. 8 becomes - 10 mission luggage, on which Snipertypi missions are to be completed. In the Easy and normal mode only 2 team Member is permitted, in elite the mode only one! Become possible also new Snipercharactres clean-come, on case of each a quantity of Sniperwaffen!

NOT OUT YET, DUE DATE FEBUARY 05

http://sixmods.atwar.net/news.php

DEMON RAGE

Mission luggage Demon Rage, 10 missions a comprehensive campaign, plays deeply in the jungle of Nigeria. In addition also urbane missions are to be mastered! Leaned against the Story of the film "TEARS OF THE SUN" the player must fulfill further tasks. The SEALS could evacuate most foreigners to do but gibts still another quantity there... New opponents, much music, Splash and menu screens are naturally in it, just as new maps, how e.g. TOFs Jungle and K!llers Mytoan map!

* Jungle and Mytoan map , hmmm... this says missions.

http://www.edgefiles.com/file.x?id=/atw ... Rage10.ace

http://sixmods.atwar.net/news.php?10 ( page 2)

PAYBACK Ver. 1.1

Mission luggage PAYBACK, 9 mission Ghost Recon Mod that the player back to Somalia and Mogadishu brings. PAYBACK, account, acts 6 of a men SEALS team that one sends back to Somalia around one of the chief executives of the tragic events from 1993 to to seize. The missions play partial MP map the FR on well-known maps, were made suited. Which does not do however an abort to the play joy. Unexpected events must master the SEALS, in addition, creeping missions. Further one does not have a standard soldier to the selection! separates ONLY 6 men SEALS team. An exact tactical procedure is more demanded here than otherwise in GR. The SEALS carries beautifully made Wuestenskins with Boonie Hats, backpacks and other Gimmicks. Beyond that weapons of the Trance M4 Mod, hair cross of DVS1, a new map as well as retexturierte maps are contained. The Mod is only for FR.

(The Mod is only for FR.) What the hell is FR. France :?:
only for GHR in french :?:

http://www.rainbowsix.org/dl/download.php?file_id=769

http://sixmods.atwar.net/news.php?10 ( page 2)

HIDDEN WAR Ver. 1.2

Mission luggage welcome back in the Caucasus! Hidden was, 16 missions a Ghost Recon campaign from the feather/spring of Sixpence & Stalker, goes far where GR stopped: In Georgien, more exactly said the Player must lead its team this time across the border after north Ossetien and adjacent states. The rebels and Russian extremist fled over the borders and undertake further interfering reactions. The Ghosts must prevent and become that, in secret missions entrusted with execution (needs Iceland Thunder & Desert of victories) creeping missions, taking of hostages actions and fire fights expects the player! As well as new music and the map "Guarded Forest" were added. Weapons or Skins are not contained, thus with other Mods in the FR & MP playable. For GR fan surely a nice extension!

FR & MP playable , ok FR might not mean France or French

http://sixmods.atwar.net/news.php?20 ( page 3 )

http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/plan ... nwar12.exe

Thank you, Finally its done.
i love mods id die without them. :twisted:

Green

Blood Patch

Post by Green » Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:58 am

Blood Patch
PC Version

The german version of Ghost Recon is crippled, it doesn't show blood or dead bodies and has no options to enable them. A patch for the PC version is available, is it possible to have one for the Mac?

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:35 am

I'll check out the patch this weekend and report back.

** UPDATE **
The Blood Patch is PC only. It replaces the .exe which means it cannot be ported to MAC.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Green

Post by Green » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:34 am

Monoman wrote:The Blood Patch is PC only. It replaces the .exe which means it cannot be ported to MAC.
Too bad. But maybe we can build our own patch from the two different versions of the (Mac) program file? I've got the german version right here…

Doc Froyla
Peon

Post by Doc Froyla » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:52 am

Vir2L™
Ranger

Post by Vir2L™ » Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:01 pm

Those missions should all be mac friendly. Everything is packaged in a zip file.

I took a look at these the other day and found no errors when booting them up on my mac.

I haven't uploaded them to MGM because they don't have any compatability issues.

Mad Max
Operative

Post by Mad Max » Wed May 03, 2006 10:25 pm

hows about a map from AvP converted to ghost recon that would be really awsome also some AvP weapons :lol:

Vir2L™
Ranger

Post by Vir2L™ » Wed May 03, 2006 10:57 pm

@ Mad Max: We do not convert maps from other games to Ghost Recon. We convert mods/maps that are for the PC version of the game so that mac players can play them with the same game. Converting an AvP map or weapons would require some serious modding skills, and that's just not what we do around here. Make sense?

*edit
Thanks for changing your avatar. =D

Mad Max
Operative

Post by Mad Max » Thu May 04, 2006 6:40 pm

sorry about the big avavatar.... the reason why i thought the alien vs predetor maps and guns conversion would've been good aswell as possible it's because ppl have made maps for ghost recon from games such as rainbow six. Also i didn't mean a total conversion of maps and guns i ment someone create them because i have tried converting maps and guns from various games to ghost recon and it' bloody hard :roll:

like your nunchuka dude :lol:

Vir2L™
Ranger

Post by Vir2L™ » Mon May 08, 2006 7:48 pm

You're probably better off asking someone over at GhostRecon.net. Alot of Ghost Recon modders hang out there in the modding forums, and they just might be able to make your request a reality.

A general misconception of what we do here at MacGamingMods is people think we actually create the mods that we host for download. But we do not. We gather contents/mods from the real authors of "said mod" and do what needs to be done for them to work on the Mac version of the game.

Unfortunatly alot of the programs that are needed to really make a mod are PC only prgrams/applications (Igor, 3DSM, etc.). Mac players can tweak Hex files and text files, but we can't model unless we have a PC and have the skills and programs to do so. And lets put it this way, its no cakewalk.

So if you know of a mod that is out on the PC side of things and you would like us to look at it and possibly convert it, this is the place to post those requests.

Hope that helps explain things a bit better.

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Mon May 08, 2006 8:46 pm

We have and some Mac users have created some of the mods hosted. Just most of the mods were small. 8)
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig