Console command ?s

Questions and problems with GhR.
[MA]NC37

Console command ?s

Post by [MA]NC37 » Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:56 pm

No i'm not talkin about the cheat commands.

Was toying with a few things in Igor today and i'm just curious if any of you know some of the commands that can be done in the console like the one used in the IT maps to change the direction off the rain as it falls.

Been looking around the web a bit and so far all I come across is the cheat commands.

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:33 pm

Do you mean the commands used in Igor or console commands used in single player?
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

[MA]NC37

Post by [MA]NC37 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:43 pm

Well the commands can be activated via the scripting in Igor, don't know if they work in single player via console while in the game. The one which can change how the rain falls I think is weatherdir followed by some numbers which seem to change the angle. I've only spotted it within the IT missions and it doesn't show up on any of the console command lists ive seen on the net. But the exact script to activate is console command, then you type in the weatherdir part.

Figured if there is a command like this that is coded into Recon, then there must be some others.

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:17 pm

Ah that one. That is the only command I know of besides the effects commands. You could try posting on GhostRecon.net to see if any of the mission experts know of any more.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:15 pm

Alright, thanks!

[MA]NC37

Post by [MA]NC37 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:17 pm

Nuts, forgot I wasn't logged in :D

Mad Max
Operative

Post by Mad Max » Sun May 21, 2006 8:51 pm

so the consol command in ghost recon can be used to change the enviroment of a map aswell as cheats?? damn i'de love it if someone could post all the possible consol commands.