Balky Mouse

Questions and problems with GhR.
Sagittarius

Balky Mouse

Post by Sagittarius » Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:40 pm

My brother has a Powerbook 1 MG 17" screen G4. (Must be known that he is a PC Weenie overall, although he loves Ghost Recon and his Powerbook for Power PT presentations for his business. He just doesn't understand the OSX and it's beauty yet. Maybe never.

Anyway, his problem is a mouse that won't work correctly in GR. He's tried several and they all are'nt functioning correctly. He dropped the PBook from about 6' onto a carpet a while back which dented the side where the power cord goes in - my question is whether or not this could be causing his balky mouse problems in GR and other apps. (He claims the mouse works perfectly on his 3 PC's). Hr says I'm crazy for thinking that such a fall, onto a thick rug, could jar anything loose or otherwise cause his mouse problems.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

JB

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:44 am

Does the mouse work perfectly in when he isn't playing GR? Also, what kind of problems does he get from the mouse in GR? For example, he can't fire with the mouse or he can't look from side to side.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig