CLAN HALO IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
draconic74
Green Beret

Re: CLAN HALO IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Post by draconic74 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Lets see how many people I can list off that are gone but remembered...

In no particular order:
>Shadow< - Kraken - rebelj12a - Deox - SleepingInsomniac - sword - Mavrick

Damn... Is that it? I can remember many, many others, but names escape me. Checking Member's List. These are names that I remember, in order of posts, descending.

Syperium - Devious - Beast - Monk34 - Al Capwn - Yummy - 002 - Demon - A Bunny - 8bitlove

Opened Adium and - WHAT THE HELL!!!
Syperium is on his mobile phone.
Mota-Lev, Seabeest and Kraken are on there.
I wonder if Syp and Kraken remember me? Mota and Seabeest would as I have them on XBL.

EDIT: Hell, I still have the 6 episodes of the Adventures of Badit and Scope on iTunes. Now THAT is a long time ago.

Yarok
Ranger

Post by Yarok » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:56 pm

Not even Neko-Chan? Though she did have an official leave.
TaxiService wrote:I've got no soul
As I surreptitiously put my tallywhacker into the jet

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:15 pm

Moxus wrote: I think I tend to agree with this; granted, it was a couple of years ago now that Halo Demo was really in it's prime, but when it was, Halo Demo had quite the vibrant community. And in some ways, I had more fun on Halo Demo than I've ever had on the Xbox 360.
I agree completely. Also the last line in your signature made me tear a bit (might be due to the sad song that's playing)
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Fonzeh
Ranger
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."

Post by Fonzeh » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Syperium, magnum, eclipse, brimstone, wabbit, Echo Ranger, Al Capwn (inoulurkinthoufuck) Jonathan, Andor, Pool, Spida, Beast, Pepsi and I'm sure theres loads more that founded and gained so much of the data we based our skills on, now all gone. We only have a few dedicated members left that randomly decide they're going to lurk and see if anything new or cool is going on.
G[v]N wrote:HUGE NOTIFICATION
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS
Mota-Lev was here 30/4/2010@2:18pm

Kiyoshi
Commando

Post by Kiyoshi » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:38 pm

EchoRanger was the main one i got to know best and fuck i helped create a new cryosis. I miss the guy but life moves on. Halo demo is done and outdated, not much left to say on that. Move on.

Moxus
Delta Force

Post by Moxus » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:32 am

Amy wrote:
Moxus wrote: I think I tend to agree with this; granted, it was a couple of years ago now that Halo Demo was really in it's prime, but when it was, Halo Demo had quite the vibrant community. And in some ways, I had more fun on Halo Demo than I've ever had on the Xbox 360.
I agree completely. Also the last line in your signature made me tear a bit (might be due to the sad song that's playing)
Awww :).

-=Moxus=-
Kayar wrote:The Collective: Spamming its way to a better tomorrow.
Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.