September 11, 2001

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

How many people will you share this with?

You may select 1 option

 
 
View results

User avatar
Sparky
Delta Force
Posts: 4194
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:59 pm
Location: New Jersey, USA
Contact:

September 11, 2001

Post by Sparky » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:32 pm

EDIT: Video was removed from YouTube.

New video:

Last edited by Sparky on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

User avatar
Vegerot
SEAL
Posts: 615
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:13 pm
Location: Behind you with an Energy sword.
Contact:

Re: September 11, 2001

Post by Vegerot » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:03 pm

Why did you send me this link on iChat?
Bunneh wrote:Now, please don't spam my newsfeed on how you need like 3 dildoes to make a giant dick statue on penisland or any of those other shitty facebook games.
Image

User avatar
TaxiService
Night Stalker
Posts: 6887
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 5:52 am
Location: 41.896198, 12.4165945
Contact:

Re: September 11, 2001

Post by TaxiService » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:45 pm

I am not fond of conspiracy theorists, but holy shit! Look at WTC7! (i have watched only 25 minutes for now)

I'll keep watching the rest later. It is pretty interesting.
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

User avatar
tokage
Ranger
Posts: 1459
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:28 pm
Location: Between the 'y' and 'i' keys.
Contact:

Re: September 11, 2001

Post by tokage » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:47 pm

Why doesn't anyone think that terrorists are capable of sneaking bombs into buildings and understanding how to detonate them.

I mean, fuck, if I wanted a bomb in a building terrorists would be the first person I called.
Image

User avatar
Sparky
Delta Force
Posts: 4194
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:59 pm
Location: New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: September 11, 2001

Post by Sparky » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:20 pm

The question is not of whether this was an act of terrorism, but of who the terrorists were and who were responsible for providing them with the resources to bring their plans to fruition.

If the military did it, then the military is responsible for these acts of terrorism. ...the nature of the event is not in question, but the guilty parties are in question. And ignorant lies are a waving flag saying that that person who lied is likely responsible in some way. However, no assumptions should be made at all. That's what separates this from conspiracy theories.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

User avatar
Smythe
Commando
Posts: 2429
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:52 am
Location: 'Straya Mate

Re: September 11, 2001

Post by Smythe » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:49 am

Guys, It's a tragic thing and i have nothing but sorrow for it.
But can't we give it a rest? There's never been any consistent evidence that people have taken up directly against the government and won.
It's been 10 years, lets give them some peace and move on to bigger things. Like TF2 hats.
Image

User avatar
TaxiService
Night Stalker
Posts: 6887
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 5:52 am
Location: 41.896198, 12.4165945
Contact:

Re: September 11, 2001

Post by TaxiService » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:33 am

dude, WTC7 has been demolished. I reckon that the whole WTC could have been a decoy to hide its detonation. o_o

I mean, if something like that happened, imagine what could have been hidden in the WTC7 building?! Why did they have to destroy those towers so bad?

also who is they? 0_0



also who the fuck cares? :V
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

User avatar
Kayar
Delta Force
Posts: 4215
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:59 am
Location: Elsewhere.
Contact:

Re: September 11, 2001

Post by Kayar » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:59 am

TaxiService wrote: also who is they? 0_0
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12628&p=209245#p209245
Image
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

User avatar
TaxiService
Night Stalker
Posts: 6887
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 5:52 am
Location: 41.896198, 12.4165945
Contact:

Re: September 11, 2001

Post by TaxiService » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:31 pm

TaxiService wrote:also who is they? 0_0
TaxiService wrote:they?
TaxiService wrote:y?
0_0 look how perfectly those two characters fit into each other..!!! 0_0 Yay for typography!

User avatar
Excend
Commando
Posts: 2789
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:27 am
Location: SiK x Gh0sTs Rehauled.
Contact:

Re: September 11, 2001

Post by Excend » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:25 pm

f?

Where does the 'f' end and the '?' begin?

...

No I did not spend 10 minutes looking for the best option in an attempt to 1-up Taxi falling short by a mile.
TaxiService wrote:Roses are red
Violets are blue
What a shitty thread
Fuck all of you.

User avatar
tokage
Ranger
Posts: 1459
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:28 pm
Location: Between the 'y' and 'i' keys.
Contact:

Re: September 11, 2001

Post by tokage » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:25 pm

Sparky wrote:The question is not of whether this was an act of terrorism, but of who the terrorists were and who were responsible for providing them with the resources to bring their plans to fruition.

If the military did it, then the military is responsible for these acts of terrorism. ...the nature of the event is not in question, but the guilty parties are in question. And ignorant lies are a waving flag saying that that person who lied is likely responsible in some way. However, no assumptions should be made at all. That's what separates this from conspiracy theories.
Point taken.

How about we say I did 9/11 and drop it. I'm honestly sick of hearing about this. Yes, it was a confusing day. Yes, we still cannot be sure of what happened, and yes the official report was inaccurate and rushed. I was making assumptions on where the video was going based on what I had seen so far. I'm going to stop posting about this now.
Image

User avatar
Sparky
Delta Force
Posts: 4194
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:59 pm
Location: New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: September 11, 2001

Post by Sparky » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Tokage, what you must understand is that the United States government is taking several steps in all sorts of ways to gain marshall law in this country. I don't expect anyone who wasn't at least 12 years old in 2001 to understand the significance of our current state of affairs. Sure, you step outside and look around and you don't see the tyranny up close and personal. Yet. But when your family loses their house and we all become dirt poor, you will find a sudden lack of food in your belly and you will not have time to wonder why before you starve to death.

That's when you finally realize that you're screwed. But when it comes to life and death for yourself and your entire family, it is much too late to play by the rules anymore. Then you'd better wish you had bought a gun, because money will be worth nothing anymore. And you will have to play by government rules or be killed in cold blood. I'm not being overly-dramatic or irrational. Serious shit chaos is coming to the United States if we don't protest against this wave of unconstitutional attacks against our friends and family.

No, you don't see it. You don't see ideology or laws, do you? But you see people imprisoned and killed because of these things. And who is doing this, but those who are given the power to do so? Either hold elected officials accountable for their actions and punish them with the same punishment they inflict on others, or you and everyone you know will die by their hand or suffer hell on earth.

If you think I'm being dramatic, you need to open up the newspaper and read the obituary section. And you need to actually observe what other people are doing. Evil tries to cloak its activities because it knows that it cannot stand in the light. You will hear nothing of this from evil, but you will for damn sure hear about atrocities from people who are Just and observe atrocities themselves.

Let me give you an example of how shit is falling: the government now has the legal right to kill you or imprison you and torture you for absolutely no reason at all. IN OTHER WORDS, WHEN IT HAPPENS, WHO WILL DEFEND YOUR CASE? YOUR PARENTS? THEY WILL BE MURDERED TOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMiqEUBux3o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw-jzCfa4eQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQgVCj7q49o
http://www.infowars.com/top-us-governme ... alse-flag/
http://www.prisonplanet.com/al-qaeda-the-database.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/highly-cred ... n-911.html
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

User avatar
Mgalekgolo
Commando
Posts: 2587
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:36 am

Re: September 11, 2001

Post by Mgalekgolo » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:40 pm

Good argument spark. I personally don't remember 9/11 but I know I was close when it happened. It was a bad thing, not the worst, but very bad. I think it had more to do with location, which in turn gave it way too much publicity.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.
Image

User avatar
Kayar
Delta Force
Posts: 4215
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:59 am
Location: Elsewhere.
Contact:

Re: September 11, 2001

Post by Kayar » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:54 pm

Let me be frank with you, Sparky.

People don't need more things to be afraid of. What with the media constantly hyping up the dangers of virtually every physical (and many non-physical) entities on the planet (as well as outside the planet), more paranoia and panic is not something which is going to help anyone right about now. "Martial" law (not "marshall" law mind you) is, for one thing, something I don't believe is anywhere near actually being instituted. You are correct that it COULD potentially cause "hell on earth," as you say, although I fail to see evidence pointing to it causing such chaos infallibly, however, that is precisely why I do not see it happening. Things being destabilized as they are, I feel that if something is going to go wrong here, it's going to happen whether martial law were instituted or not, tensions are high and things are going badly and something is going to have to give eventually. Now, if things were to start going the way you are suggesting, then I don't see the people themselves standing for that. Since not all government officials see things the way you suggest, in this overpowering, controlling manner, and since certainly we the people would not stand for it, It would cause a distinct split of the country, and while one side may certainly have the firepower, I think the other would certainly have the numbers, not to mention the convincing morality on their side. The media over-exaggerates everything, and from what I know conspiracy theorists over-exaggerate more, along with creating their own super-paranoid versions of reality. There are people who believe that aliens are observing us and have "restarted time" several times and are at constant war with each other.

Now, admittedly, this is a layman's point of view. At that, this is a layman's point of view without even having fully watched any of these videos you've posted nor fully reading any of the articles. But hell, I'd just like to point out, there's something called common sense, and it's having trouble taking your claims at face value. Give me concrete evidence, and fine, I'll believe you. But for the same reason I don't believe in the Christian god nor any other type of higher being, I'm a skeptic through and through, and if it comes down to it and you turn out to be right, all well and fine I'll admit to being wrong, but until then the more worked up over this people get the worse it makes things. Paranoia never solves anything. Fear is debilitating. Besides, what do you want us to do, march over to D.C. and demand an explanation? That'll go over real well, and be a great way for me to keep my grade point average up, oh yeah.
Image
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

User avatar
Sparky
Delta Force
Posts: 4194
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:59 pm
Location: New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: September 11, 2001

Post by Sparky » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:49 am

Kayar, I think you just nailed on the head all the reasons why "we the people" are all words and no action, while the government has most of the power to oppress all action and no words. (This is an overstatement; see the last paragraph here for clarification.)

Actions speak louder than words. Words can deal with logic and reason, while action is a result. So basically, I'm telling you the government has control over the results. That is absolute power, which corrupts absolutely.

No human being should even entertain the idea of absolute power. Why? Because any person of logic and wisdom will tell you that not even they themselves are trustworthy, but only God who created all things and knows and has defined them fully -- and alone is Good -- is worthy of trust. You don't see God because God is Spirit rather than flesh. Each of us has a spirit, but the matters we are discussing here deal with the flesh and the world. Fear deals with spirit and mind; what you said was right about that we do not need more fear. Rather than fear -- and the only counter to all forms of fear and pride (because from experience and thinking, I know fear and pride work together to drag you down and beat you to death) -- is complete and utter trust (that means faith, too) in God.

Logic will support this: for by definition, God is all-powerful, and by witness, God is Good, and by knowledge, God is Absolute Truth. In order to know truth, you must first believe in the Absolute Truth. Otherwise, you are still chained by sin, fear and pride. Your focus is still on yourself rather than on the Truth, or God. In other words, your ideology is built on sand rather than solid rock, and when the storms of life (basically, sin and evil) come around to it, your ideology will be completely destroyed as if it were a sand castle on the beach.

So how do you turn focus away from yourself and to God? You pray by simply talking to God. Then God who knows everything will teach you what life is really all about as He made it. All these things beg further investigation, a.k.a. prayer.

What I have said was based upon logic; and what I have warned was based upon concern -- which really is love tainted by fear. The only rational cure for worry and concern is a complete trust in God. There really is nothing else; it's either that or exposing your ass to evil.

But that's not the entire story. It ends with God's judgement of each person based upon what they have done. Therefore, we must only do good, not evil. And since God who alone is entirely Good has defined by his own being what it means to be good, it is up to us to learn from God what it means to be good. Yet avoiding all evil ideologies means a knowledge of history. The short story is that you learn God's Words through the Bible. You should use what you have while you have it, before the government takes it away, for example. All governments are corruptible by nature unless they are rooted in the foundation of God's Word which is the True path.

In sum: learn the wisdom of the Bible soon, because you may not have a later, whether by the hand of another person or by the hand of God. And don't be afraid of people who kill the body, but be afraid of the One who, after the killing of the body, has the power to throw both the body and the soul into hell. So while you live, learn what it means to do good things and then do them. The path of righteousness involves loving truth, true justice, mercy and dynamic compassion (which is different from static worry or concern). This by definition means loving God with all you are and loving all other people as you would have them love you (yes, even people who hurt or mistreat you). Gain wisdom through trust in God, not through fear.

But like I said earlier, there are those who speak, and there are those who act; but speaking itself is a form of action, isn't it? Not even thoughts are isolated, because one thought leads to another. How will you overcome oppression through doing good things today?
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests