Online Games

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
draconic74
Green Beret

Online Games

Post by draconic74 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:24 am

Dunno if this would be useful or not, but it would be somewhat like the Vacation topic that is now buried due to lack of vacations. Basically, if you are playing a game, online, that is multiplayer, and know that some of the rest of us have it, why don't you post it here. Assuming everyone has their time zone setting correct, we can all tell when it was posted, so just leave a little note of how long you think you will be playing and what game, perhaps what platform (do we include consoles on this?)

For example, right now I'm about to play some TF2 for about an hour. So... yeah.

I just had this idea because I posted about playing some TF2 a few days ago and Fonzie took me up on the offer. Fun time. Lack of other people I know to play with kinda sucks. Just drop me a chat on Steam if you are interested. If you aren't a friend, I'm in the MGM group, look for me there.

Yarok
Ranger

Re: Online Games

Post by Yarok » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:22 pm

That's why we have Steam. Probably more appropriate in Other Games forum, too.
TaxiService wrote:I've got no soul
As I surreptitiously put my tallywhacker into the jet

draconic74
Green Beret

Post by draconic74 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:58 pm

Yes, but not all of us like to leave a program like Steam running in the background. For example, I doubt you leave your Xbox and TV running all the time to see who is playing Halo Reach. Just post it here and whoever has the time may come join you.

True, it may belong in Other Games. although that doesn't quite seem to fit.

Excend
Commando

Post by Excend » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:01 pm

draconic74 wrote:I doubt you leave your Xbox and TV running all the time to see who is playing Halo Reach.
That's what xbox.com is for. That way you can leave your xbox running and see who's online while watching an actual show!
TaxiService wrote:Roses are red
Violets are blue
What a shitty thread
Fuck all of you.

draconic74
Green Beret

Post by draconic74 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:09 pm

Oh yeah. God, it's been too long. Forgot something like Xbox.com even existed. Also, Bungie.net... How long has it been since I visited there?