New World Order

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Vegerot
SEAL

Re: New World Order

Post by Vegerot » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:39 am

Sparky wrote:Well, viewing that article about that senate bill, it got me to thinking that I might be able to direct my attention towards something more beneficial to the transparency of US government:

[/size]
Feel free to register at the wiki if you want, I just made it today. For all those likeminded and mature, please contribute to this project. There are some web sites that post actual senate bills and the US constitution -- for example, you could upload the PDFs of the bills and make a page for the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights -- so there are lots of ways to contribute here, if you are interested. This is a great way to draw transparency into the US Senate and existing US Law while also proposing revisions that would better the current process of putting an idea into law. I'm not expecting an overwhelming amount of support, though, since we are a handful in number here.

Speaking of the US Constitution, LOL look here on this site's header it says "A NEW WORLD IS AT HAND". Double entendre?
Or you can just go on Wikipedia. Which will give you 100X the information, and won't be biased and say that everything will be OK if you just go to Jesus or some shit.
Bunneh wrote:Now, please don't spam my newsfeed on how you need like 3 dildoes to make a giant dick statue on penisland or any of those other shitty facebook games.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:32 am

Well, I've come to understand some things and I must apologize again, but this time for the reasons that I see now.

But Vegerot, I learned in school that Wikipedia is not a very nice source of credible information. The references linked at the bottom of the page, if there are any, is more valuable than the text of the page. Also, I know first-hand that even authors of their own publications are not accepted on Wikipedia because the authors' identities cannot be verified. LOL. And as for experts, well, let's just have the following motto:

"Wikipedia? Best to look elsewhere."

But now I want to apologize, because I've allowed fear in my psyche to use events of this world to aggregate fear in my mind and come forth in words on this forum. That which I published -- and the validity of what I published is not open for discussion right now -- was not suitable for the state of my own psyche, because I was under distress. Distress is caused by fear: it's a fear of harm that results in distress. I was having problems and I was being prompted to speak as a result of my heart overflowing with the wisdom of God, and after that, the fear made me turn towards current world events and bloated them in front of my eyes. Why would it do such a thing? Well, you can know already that fear runs rampant like a virus, but it was doing this in order to distract me from God. Had I continued along that path, I would have put my life in harm's way by being an "activist" or whatever, essentially putting God's work in my life to the test by trying to use the fears of myself and other people to drive my lifestyle and my goals rather than letting God's glory shine in my life. I was on the path to self-destruction at the hand of fear, which would have led me down paths of folly. But I didn't allow it to do that, because I recognized folly before it could ruin my life.

So here I am, wiser and at peace. If you want to learn more about what I learned after this horrible dilemma of torture on my psyche this past year, I refer you here: http://forum.sentinelalliance.org/viewt ... 2&p=19#p19 .

Otherwise, I'm done with this nonsense. That which I mentioned about God is valid, and it was the overflow of my heart. The motivations behind it -- and most notably the tone and demeanor of that which you probably noticed as being harsh and frustrating -- should be clarified with what I've just said. If I can reflect upon it this soon, I'm just gonna say that what happened was probably the best result of containing the devastation that was being wreaked upon my psyche each day for the past year. So I dunno... be happy for me? And I hope my conclusions will help you to overcome all areas of distress in your life also. After all, the benefit of going through Hell is to try to warn others to avoid or overcome it, to try to teach them to know better than to step in the shit you just stepped in.

You'll also notice that my words probably make much more sense to you now than they did before. That was because I was being prodded by fear. I was concerned about what other people might think and conclude when reading my words, and so I was afraid for them, and assumed what they would be thinking. Thus, fear drove my train of thought, and that's what came across to you as paranoia. It wasn't what I was saying, but the train of thought I was leading which reflected paranoia, because it was driven by fear, and assumptions. Now I know that to assume is to allow yourself to fear the truth. Never assume, learn all you can through investigation and self-analysis and awareness. Keep your (metaphorical) eyes and ears open, because that's the only way to learn.

Furthermore, I have learned these four things in various walks of my life over this past year:

1. Concern or Worry is love corrupted by fear. Mercy and Compassion are legitimate.

2. To assume is to allow yourself to fear the truth. Analyze and investigate everything.

3. If fear drives your train of thought, the only thing you will convey is paranoia, even if you are quoting God. Fix this moat in your eye or you will risk driving people away from God through harsh words or the taint of paranoia or the rushed pace of folly.

4. Evil uses fear and pride to distract you from God. Beware folly. Only fear God; Only be proud of God; Learn from God.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Moxus
Delta Force

Post by Moxus » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:21 pm

I can sympathize; I'm glad you've found your way out Sparky.

-=Moxus=-
Kayar wrote:The Collective: Spamming its way to a better tomorrow.
Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:17 pm

Thanks, Moxus. I'll just revise slightly what I said:

It's the fear of harm that results in concern, and if not countered, concern leads to paranoia (persistent fear) and distress as further afflictions. Ignoring a problem will not solve it; you must identify it and understand it, then directly counter it. If you don't counter fear, it will grow along with psychosomatic patterns of thinking and behavior as a habit.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:48 am

Vegerot wrote:
Sparky wrote:Well, viewing that article about that senate bill, it got me to thinking that I might be able to direct my attention towards something more beneficial to the transparency of US government:

[/size]
Feel free to register at the wiki if you want, I just made it today. For all those likeminded and mature, please contribute to this project. There are some web sites that post actual senate bills and the US constitution -- for example, you could upload the PDFs of the bills and make a page for the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights -- so there are lots of ways to contribute here, if you are interested. This is a great way to draw transparency into the US Senate and existing US Law while also proposing revisions that would better the current process of putting an idea into law. I'm not expecting an overwhelming amount of support, though, since we are a handful in number here.

Speaking of the US Constitution, LOL look here on this site's header it says "A NEW WORLD IS AT HAND". Double entendre?
Or you can just go on Wikipedia. Which will give you 100X the information, and won't be biased and say that everything will be OK if you just go to Jesus or some shit.
I found this comment upon Wikipedia while getting random pages from Wikia... (some people might consider Wikia to be in competition with Wikipedia, but it's certainly different):
http://psychology.wikia.com/wiki/Psychology_Wiki wrote:Rationale
The rationale for this site follows from our judgement that whatever the considerable merits of Wikipedia, it could never gain the full support of the academic and professional members of the discipline of psychology as an approved information source.
Then you have Uncyclopedia...

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:55 am

compassion

Devious
Commando

Post by Devious » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:06 pm

Wisdom
The armaments which thunderstrike the walls
And monarchs tremble in their capitals.
The oak leviathans, whose huge ribs make
Of lord of thee, and arbiter of war;
Alike the Armada's pride, or spoils of Trafalgar.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:49 am

Peace. Everyone on earth is in some way weary and burdened, is in some way distressed, because in this life we have trouble.
Jesus said, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and you will find rest for your souls. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for my yoke is easy and my burden is light." So Jesus Christ gives us peace that endures forever; "Peace be with you, my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your heart(s) be troubled and do not be afraid. In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart, for I have overcome the world. And surely, I am with you always, until the very end of the age (of Mankind)."

Noe moar pheer, but God.

Smythe
Commando

Post by Smythe » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:15 am

I would have said boredom, but either way works.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:41 am

The points people raise in the discussions of world events are meant to seek understanding and justice so that life may be good -- by "good", I mean "of God, who alone is Good" since it would thrive in God's commands of Truth and Justice -- which is a similar goal of those who listen to and learn from God. Learning how to treat people with compassion is different from bashing them and instigating hatred. Compassion leads to peace while condemnation leads to violence. Therefore, you will recognize each tree by its fruit: those who obey God are men and women of peace, while those who do not obey God are subject to fear and running on paths of rebellion. Gain wisdom through having compassion for other people, through doing good and loving things for them, because you have only one teacher and master, Jesus Christ, who taught these things. Otherwise, you end up retaliating and learning bad manners from blind people who don't know any better or are disobedient. Keep your eyes full of light and learn to do good things of God. In that way, Smythe, a person who lives for goodness will never be bored; not because they seek to correct or "fix" other people, but because they live with compassion and learn to do good from God. It's a path of peace and altruism and doing good.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:50 pm

That is all.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:52 am

Did anyone else replace 'god' with 'the force' in Sparky's posts? I think he would make a pretty good jedi.
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Excend
Commando

Post by Excend » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:16 am

Sparky wrote:those who obey the force are men and women of peace...
Eh...
But then again, this:
Sparky wrote:those who obey God are men and women of peace
in itself isn't right.
TaxiService wrote:Roses are red
Violets are blue
What a shitty thread
Fuck all of you.

Smythe
Commando

Post by Smythe » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:09 pm

White Knightmare wrote:
Sparky wrote:those who obey the force are men and women of peace...
Eh...
But then again, this:
Sparky wrote:those who obey God are men and women of peace
in itself isn't right.
Osama bin laden worked by the way of his god.
That crazy german(?) lunatic that killed a bunch of muslims was working for his god, he was a christian.
I'm sure there are countless other examples of loonies doing horrid things working for God and his other forms.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:21 pm

Saudi or some shit. allah.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.