Teamspeak Again?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Fonzeh
Ranger
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."

Re: Teamspeak Again?

Post by Fonzeh » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:24 am

Teamspeak or Mumble. I dont really care. But I bet this would be way more populated than the IRC.

Should have a Music Section for people to play music in, Currently Modding Section and of course a General section! :D

DO IT NOW MONOMAN BEFORE I FUCKING DO IT.
G[v]N wrote:HUGE NOTIFICATION
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS
Mota-Lev was here 30/4/2010@2:18pm

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:16 pm

I don't know about Mumble, or any audio chat clients, because I tend to mumble.
>.>

So I prefer text-based like Skype.

But that said, I'm trying Mumble now. TeamSpeak was popular before GameRanger supported voice chat. Monoman and some others here might remember that. Even then, I hardly ever used it because I play games at home and talking out loud would just seem awkward. "Blow up the base! Get the flag! Hey, grab this ammo." LOL that's just weird to other people.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:31 pm

Mumble does have a text based part too, and it reads it out loud to other users if they have chosen it to.
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

Vegerot
SEAL

Post by Vegerot » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:46 pm

Sparky wrote:I don't know about Mumble, or any audio chat clients, because I tend to mumble.
>.>

So I prefer text-based like Skype.

But that said, I'm trying Mumble now. TeamSpeak was popular before GameRanger supported voice chat. Monoman and some others here might remember that. Even then, I hardly ever used it because I play games at home and talking out loud would just seem awkward. "Blow up the base! Get the flag! Hey, grab this ammo." LOL that's just weird to other people.
If you're checking it out then connect to the Address: mumble.macgamingmods.com...click below.
http://macgamingmods.com/forum/viewtopi ... =2&t=17996
Bunneh wrote:Now, please don't spam my newsfeed on how you need like 3 dildoes to make a giant dick statue on penisland or any of those other shitty facebook games.