Charlie's Games Sale

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Sparky
Delta Force

Charlie's Games Sale

Post by Sparky » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:46 pm

Charlie's Games is having a sale, and his latest game, for which I beta tested for many months is only $1. He's worked really hard on this game, and it's been a pleasure helping him out with it by making suggestions and reporting bugs. The game is really entertaining and has replay value in that you can use different strategies to complete each level.

Go check it out!
Charlie in an e-mail wrote:Hi all,

First of all, seasons greetings! I hope you all had a good Christmas, or that you had a good time anyway if you don’t celebrate it.

As is becoming tradition over Christmas/new year, I’m running a little sale on my site. This year it’s my latest game Scoregasm for a $1 minimum donation. It’s usually $10, so it’s at least a 90% saving! If you’ve not tried it yet, now is a great time to get it for next to nothing!

Check out the sale here: http://www.charliesgames.com/wordpress/?p=804

In other news, I’m going to be starting some new stuff in the new year. I’ve always tried to get my games to run on as many machines as possible in the past, but it’s kind of left me behind the curve with some of the more exciting new technologies and devices. I’m intending to address this, so hopefully you’ll be seeing my stuff on your smartphones and browsers as well as the PC platforms I currently develop for.

Have fun, and see you on the high-scores!

Cheers
Charlie
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.