Happy New Year

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
TaxiService
Night Stalker

Re: Happy New Year

Post by TaxiService » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:07 am

My resolution for this year was to have a resolution.

HAH HA HE HEH HO HO

and, aw no mota! what's happening to youuu?
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Post by Mota-Lev » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:11 am

I don't have any resolutions, my life is the way I want it. The misses can be a pain in the ass sometimes and has a little bit of princess syndrome(meaning she expects to get what she wants.. shes an only child :/) and doesn't appreciate the fact i'm moving 2000km for her... :/ but thag thats not a hard one to stick by also whats bunking off???
Stupid tinypic removing my images

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:36 am

Mota, bunking off is like, wagging school. Ditching, non-attendance, whatever the fuck you want to call it. Not going to school when you're supposed to.
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

Sven
SEAL

Post by Sven » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:04 am

Mota-Lev wrote:I don't have any resolutions, my life is the way I want it. The misses can be a pain in the ass sometimes and has a little bit of princess syndrome(meaning she expects to get what she wants.. shes an only child :/) and doesn't appreciate the fact i'm moving 2000km for her... :/ but thag thats not a hard one to stick by also whats bunking off???
It is incredibly hard for me. I am a lazy bastard. The only reason I started caring about these things so suddenly is that I realised I'm so close to things which will define my future life. If I don't do them well, I'll end up drinking mountain dew out of a bin bag.
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".