Piracy/who wants to do my homework?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Smythe
Commando

Re: Piracy/who wants to do my homework?

Post by Smythe » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:26 am

Amy wrote:
Smythe wrote:nowadays
Oh god tell me about it. Just look at it...it looks like its slithering around with too many letters attached to it.
Nowadays?
Now a days?
It doesn't even make sense when you split it up!
but... wait... if you mix the letters up, you get Dawn Soya!
The Dawn of the Soya.... a google search has lead me to this website, Dawn Soya Sauce...
We need to go deeper.
If you have any information regarding this frightening discovery, please post it here. I think we're onto something.

Vegerot
SEAL

Post by Vegerot » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:00 pm

Amy wrote:It probably would have been much different if you spoke about it to your friend verbally, so I don't know why you smalltexted the email part... But yeah, don't write anything on your school email, that's like pretty stupid.
Yeah, I've known that. But I didn't even say "hey, you can go get MW3 or something here. I just mentioned it non-illegaly. I don't even get why the school is so pissed. If SOPA was passed I might be able to see their concern. But it wasn't.
Bunneh wrote:Now, please don't spam my newsfeed on how you need like 3 dildoes to make a giant dick statue on penisland or any of those other shitty facebook games.

Gogeta ;)

Post by Gogeta ;) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Okay, so tomorrows the big day, again*. I will be on Mumble the whole day, so if you want to pop in and listen to me when I present it to the head-of-school, and a bunch of other high-ranking people, feel free (although I obviously won't be able to respond, I will leave my mic on open so you can hear it). According to the email this will be sometime between 2:06 and 2:46 PM EST., so yeah.

*I say again because this is the third fucking time I've handed in my presentation to the school, each time I've handed it in the school has found something wrong with it and made me redo it. "VERY late" my ass.

Holy shit CloudApp is not working so I can't fucking upload the fucking mother-fucker picture! and MediaFire is being an idiot! Click the link below, go to the picture, and then press download, then you should be able to see it.

Sorry for all the cussing, but it's 1:00 in the morning and after you see the picture you'll understand why.