internship / Intership

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Zanghfei
Ranger

internship / Intership

Post by Zanghfei » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:09 pm

So, my school is offering Internship (Intership) to us.
My teacher said "Well, you start the internship on Thursday and Friday in October until the end of June." (he/she agreed about offer)
I was like "wtf".

Is being 6 month I stick my nose in this work as Internship and I'm tired of this.
Now I have wait 2 -3 month to finish school, I fell like that I going to rage and angry.

End of June, we (some class are participating) will get a Diploma of (Profession name).
I don't need that, I just care about my school work not this.

So I decide to avoid this soon or later.

Code: Select all

Internship is 
- Working in entreprise. (Video club, Market etc....)
- Learning stuff when you go older.
- No gain money.
- Other employ can now rest and they can enjoy in their corners.
- Fell like i was a slave.
People has a idea? There's a ways I can do?

Code: Select all

What I did is
- We did talk about "I don't want to apply in this *shit* " with my teacher.
- The teacher talking about my so-called "My future"
- We did talk about "switch class" next years.
I know you people are not involved in internship stuff.

Kayar
Delta Force

Re: internship / Intership

Post by Kayar » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:17 pm

Internships are extremely important to getting into a great number of fields. I plan on taking an internship during the summer. Maybe you don't see it as being that important now, but listen to your teacher. In the future, if you don't go out and get real experience in the field you want to go into, it will come back and bite you in the ass. I have no idea how old you are, so I'm not sure what stage of "looking at your future" that you're in. Still, I advise you to keep an open mind.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

Zanghfei
Ranger

Post by Zanghfei » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:11 pm

@Kayar
You seem older than me -.-'

I do understand that and I am open minded.
So, I'm young 16 years old. (High school)
For me is, too (more or less) young to go work in Internship (except people who is going to work in summer vacation of course, well probably).
My parent want me to finish the High-school first and then go Internship or other things.
My teacher seem clearly understand, but still stick at Internship.

For my personal information.
We are extremely poor right.
<=(it supposed to lined in the middle of this words)

Is like my whole life is back-stabbed.
Last edited by Zanghfei on Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:04 pm

Your school advisors do not give you enough information about life in general. Do not let them discourage you or make your life choices for you.

You have plenty of opportunity to do an internship on your own after you graduate from high school or college.

What career field have you decided to pursue? Are you able to attend college or another school after high school?

I suggest getting to know people in the fields that you have decided to learn about, and asking them for advice about where to study and how to do that kind of thing that they do. Ask many different types of people about the jobs you're thinking of doing. Start by making a list of intelligent questions for them and get a better idea for yourself about what is required.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Zanghfei
Ranger

Post by Zanghfei » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:24 pm

Sparky wrote:Your school advisors do not give you enough information about life in general. Do not let them discourage you or make your life choices for you.

You have plenty of opportunity to do an internship on your own after you graduate from high school or college.

What career field have you decided to pursue? Are you able to attend college or another school after high school?

I suggest getting to know people in the fields that you have decided to learn about, and asking them for advice about where to study and how to do that kind of thing that they do. Ask many different types of people about the jobs you're thinking of doing. Start by making a list of intelligent questions for them and get a better idea for yourself about what is required.
I hear my teacher said, a boss need a good employed with experience like @Kayar said
Kayar wrote:f you don't go out and get real experience in the field you want to go into
I hear that between a guy show him his Diplomat of Internship and the other guy show him his diplomat of graduate of High School, the boss will take the diplomat of internship.
And quickly engage him. I do understand this.

I do like to get a simple jobs (In Canada, minimum salary 9.65$ i think?) straight than having internship instead.
I know that it difficult that the boss will accept me.