Need a way to make money.

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
User avatar
Smythe
Commando
Posts: 2429
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:52 am
Location: 'Straya Mate

Re: Need a way to make money.

Post by Smythe » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:39 pm

shut up.
Thats all i need to say.
Image

User avatar
Mgalekgolo
Commando
Posts: 2587
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:36 am

Re: Need a way to make money.

Post by Mgalekgolo » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Methinks the bible was a novel.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.
Image

User avatar
Sven
SEAL
Posts: 622
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:49 pm

Re: Need a way to make money.

Post by Sven » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:58 am

Thanks for all the help, everyone. I mentioned writing short stories to a friend of mine and he relayed me on to his uncle, who works in publishing. I'm going to be skyping him later to see if we can figure something out.
Image
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".

User avatar
Mgalekgolo
Commando
Posts: 2587
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:36 am

Re: Need a way to make money.

Post by Mgalekgolo » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:01 pm

Nice! Hope you get your moneh.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.
Image

User avatar
tokage
Ranger
Posts: 1459
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:28 pm
Location: Between the 'y' and 'i' keys.
Contact:

Re: Need a way to make money.

Post by tokage » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:50 pm

Sven wrote:Thanks for all the help, everyone. I mentioned writing short stories to a friend of mine and he relayed me on to his uncle, who works in publishing. I'm going to be skyping him later to see if we can figure something out.
I'd purchase the shit out of that.
Image

User avatar
Sparky
Delta Force
Posts: 4194
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:59 pm
Location: New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Need a way to make money.

Post by Sparky » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:45 am

Careful, Sven. Money is "the great divider". You mention money to a friend and all of a sudden they are your worst enemy.

If it doesn't work out with your friend's uncle, do not feel bad, do not feel sorry, do not apologize for this, but find someone else and something else about which to talk with your friend. Your friend might have trouble reconciling that it didn't work out. Warn them ahead of time (NOW) and say that you don't want them to feel bad and you certainly don't want it to affect your friendship if this doesn't work properly for you.

Above all, do not feel obligated to work with your friend's uncle simply because they are related to your friend.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

User avatar
Sven
SEAL
Posts: 622
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:49 pm

Re: Need a way to make money.

Post by Sven » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:33 am

Sparky wrote:Careful, Sven. Money is "the great divider". You mention money to a friend and all of a sudden they are your worst enemy.

If it doesn't work out with your friend's uncle, do not feel bad, do not feel sorry, do not apologize for this, but find someone else and something else about which to talk with your friend. Your friend might have trouble reconciling that it didn't work out. Warn them ahead of time (NOW) and say that you don't want them to feel bad and you certainly don't want it to affect your friendship if this doesn't work properly for you.

Above all, do not feel obligated to work with your friend's uncle simply because they are related to your friend.
I am working with him because it is the only opportunity I may receive at this point.
Image
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests