Need a way to make money.

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Sven
SEAL

Need a way to make money.

Post by Sven » Mon May 14, 2012 11:09 am

Hey guys, sorry for making so many topics suddenly. I need help yet again.
I've recently come to the realisation that I have absolutely no money whatsoever - not even a bank account. To rectify this, I require a way to make money online. This doesn't necessarily need to be decently paying, I'm planning for this money to accumulate over a few years. Are their any legitimate ways to earn money online?
(e.g. Can someone here guarantee it will work?)

EDIT: The RPG section tends to get overlooked occasionally. I posted the beginnings of a short story down there :S
Last edited by Sven on Tue May 15, 2012 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Re: Need a way to make money.

Post by TaxiService » Mon May 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Gee, i don't know. The best way that i know would be learning how to make sites. >_> You'd need someone to pay you to make sites for them though.

Learn HTML.
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Slapzy
Ranger

Post by Slapzy » Mon May 14, 2012 3:25 pm

The only legitimate ways to make money online, is to do freelance work really. Your best bet would be to pick a field, something you enjoy and are good at, and then try to find a community online where you can showcase your work and offer your services.

Examples, you can earn money doing freelance graphics design, website coding, programming, writing/journaling, music, video editing, animation etc.

Or you can do things like surveys, or be a guide for like cha-cha, but those are kind of iffy and I wouldn't count on them being a legitimate source of income at all.

It really depends on what you want to do, and if you can find a freelance community for it.
~ Teh Slapz
TaxiService wrote:OMG BARREL ROLL ON ACIDS
._. \·. |: /.· .-. ·.\ :| .·/ ._. \·. |: /.· .-. ·.\ :| .·/ ._.
WHOOHHAGHGHHGEHGR

Pielogist
Ranger

Post by Pielogist » Tue May 15, 2012 1:55 am

What about a blog?

This guy's got a really high traffic blog that brings in tons of income: http://www.stevepavlina.com/
Maybe you could use it as a model, or a guide.

Sven
SEAL

Post by Sven » Tue May 15, 2012 1:57 am

Last edited by Sven on Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Tue May 15, 2012 9:53 am

Prostitution.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Tue May 15, 2012 9:54 am

Sell a kidney.

or drugs.
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Sven
SEAL

Post by Sven » Tue May 15, 2012 10:41 am

Kayar wrote:Prostitution.
I'll go and see if Noodle is interested.

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Tue May 15, 2012 6:13 pm

That was the appropriate response.

Lol, no, but really, everyone else's suggestions have been good. All I can add is, if you know someone who already has a job in a place that's looking to hire, start there. The easiest jobs to get into are ones you can get because of connections. On the other hand, I notice you're looking for something online, so I suppose that advice is null in this situation... hm... Well, good luck.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

tokage
Ranger

Post by tokage » Wed May 16, 2012 2:10 pm

TaxiService wrote:Sell a kidney.

or drugs.
Sell the drugs, follow customers home, steal kidneys.

Simple as that.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Wed May 30, 2012 2:39 pm

Read the Bible, become a preacher, profi-- oh wait, you cannot serve both God and Money.

Eh. I have nothing else useful to say if your goal is to make money. I'd say making money is the wrong goal to have.
"Why would you say that, Sparky?"
Because I know the meaning of life.
"What is the meaning of life?"
To obey God.
"So how do I survive?"
God knows what you need to survive, after all, he made you. If you "seek first the kingdom of God and his Righteousness" then everything else you need will be given to you by God. I'd say open up that Bible and pray so God will show you what good things he wants you to do with your life. Notice that money and value are completely different things -- money is not really of any value, nor does it reflect what is good, decent, or valuable. Those who contribute the most good things to society are often the least payed with money. Public servants contribute the most to society, yet are payed the least. Administrators which contribute less in terms of value are payed the most. When you recognize this, you will see that if you want a meaningful life, you will follow God who made you, not chase after money. Your heart is what is important here, and your soul is at stake. But even millionaires are often blind and overburdened. Money is a burden, a responsibility, something meant for you to give away anyway according to the government's rules, since they printed and coined it. But your life you live by God's rules who made you. Be Just in this way and you will be able to ask God for anything and he will give it to you because he alone is Almighty, in control and absolutely Good.

Does that answer your questions? And yes, I guarantee it because I am living proof of it.

If you are unable to see this mercy, then still I am able to assist you in getting started playing the game that is money. Just don't set your heart on it or waste your time worrying about it. It's fickle and it's corrupt and it will only become a roadblock or diversion taking your eyes away from fulfilling the meaning of your life, the actual reason why you exist.

In which part of the world do you live?
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Yarok
Ranger

Post by Yarok » Wed May 30, 2012 3:26 pm

Sparky, you're a pretty cool guy, and I respect you, and I've avoided flaming on you for preaching your beliefs. However, there are people who've certainly voiced their distaste in your preaching, and I'm sure that most people want you to stop. Your opinions offer absolute conclusions to open questions, and assume that whoever is reading them is, this time, going to agree with you and see the light. If anything, the more you post about this repeatedly everywhere the less people will respect your opinions and answers, whether they be correct, opinionated, or otherwise.
TaxiService wrote:I've got no soul
As I surreptitiously put my tallywhacker into the jet

Sven
SEAL

Post by Sven » Thu May 31, 2012 8:25 am

Last edited by Sven on Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Thu May 31, 2012 7:41 pm

Try to find dumb people who are shit at computers and are having trouble turning on their computers. "fix" it and ask them for $100 or whatever currency you use. Its the easiest scam ever, for us.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Sven
SEAL

Post by Sven » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:00 am

Mgalekgolo wrote:Try to find dumb people who are shit at computers and are having trouble turning on their computers. "fix" it and ask them for $100 or whatever currency you use. Its the easiest scam ever, for us.
I appreciate the help, Mgablergh, but I'm looking for something more ethical.