GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
User avatar
Sven
SEAL
Posts: 622
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:49 pm

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Post by Sven » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:39 am

Diamond jubilee just happened, we made a big show of it up here in the UK. Jubilee concert kicked ass, *fuck yeah Tom Jones*, but I'm surprised they didn't get Pink Floyd up there as well. Maybe they were too depressing. How is everyone else celebrating her majesty's 60th year on the throne?

(I make too many topics)
Image
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".

User avatar
Kayar
Delta Force
Posts: 4215
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:59 am
Location: Elsewhere.
Contact:

Re: GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Post by Kayar » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:50 am

Oh indeed jolly good show yes quite.

I'm just a little more interested in E3 at the moment rather than what's happening in the UK right now, but that's nice.
Image
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

User avatar
TaxiService
Night Stalker
Posts: 6887
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 5:52 am
Location: 41.896198, 12.4165945
Contact:

Re: GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Post by TaxiService » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:59 am

>Halo 4

all of my contempt.
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

User avatar
Kayar
Delta Force
Posts: 4215
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:59 am
Location: Elsewhere.
Contact:

Re: GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Post by Kayar » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:23 am

Really Taxi? I dunno, I find myself actually looking forward to it, in all honesty. But that's not what this topic was about, so, to get back on topic:

Image
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

User avatar
tokage
Ranger
Posts: 1459
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:28 pm
Location: Between the 'y' and 'i' keys.
Contact:

Re: GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Post by tokage » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:33 pm

Kayar wrote:Really Taxi? I dunno, I find myself actually looking forward to it, in all honesty. But that's not what this topic was about, so, to get back on topic:

What's with zombie games and pre-rendered slo-mo/frozen scenes these days?
Image

User avatar
kiddten
Commando
Posts: 2469
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:42 am
Location: Nova Zeelandia.

Re: GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Post by kiddten » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Kayar wrote:Really Taxi? I dunno, I find myself actually looking forward to it, in all honesty. But that's not what this topic was about, so, to get back on topic:
it looked okay but then there was the like scripted melee event with one of those new enemies (I don't know what they're called). way to go 343.
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

User avatar
Sven
SEAL
Posts: 622
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:49 pm

Re: GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Post by Sven » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:23 pm

*can't play xbox up here or at home*
Image
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".

User avatar
Devious
Commando
Posts: 2020
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:06 pm
Location: RaInBOw
Contact:

Re: GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Post by Devious » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:10 am

I am a Monarchist.
Canada loves the Queen too, but our dumb government didn't do anything to celebrate.

And Dat Halo 4. I want.
The armaments which thunderstrike the walls
And monarchs tremble in their capitals.
The oak leviathans, whose huge ribs make
Of lord of thee, and arbiter of war;
Alike the Armada's pride, or spoils of Trafalgar.

User avatar
Smythe
Commando
Posts: 2429
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:52 am
Location: 'Straya Mate

Re: GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Post by Smythe » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:33 pm

Sven wrote:Diamond jubilee just happened, we made a big show of it up here in the UK. Jubilee concert kicked ass, *fuck yeah Tom Jones*, but I'm surprised they didn't get Pink Floyd up there as well. Maybe they were too depressing. How is everyone else celebrating her majesty's 60th year on the throne?

(I make too many topics)
I would have watched it if Pink Floyd was up there, but sadly that would be very unlikely, seeing as Waters is currently touring (IT WAS INCREDIBLE), Gilmour is lazy and such, Nick Mason would probably be willing to do it, but he'd want the other two with him.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests