I discovered truth.

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Noodle
Delta Force

Re: I discoverd truth.

Post by Noodle » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:56 am

knowing devious I'm not totally surprised this would be something he'd believe in.

Devious
Commando

Post by Devious » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:39 am

This reality we inhabit is hot just a human construct. Despite the visible material shell, it is all part of natural order. Just as nature destroys and re-creates itself, so does it on all levels. We were foolish to think that we were above the influence of nature. At the smallest possible level we are influenced to fulfill natures course. That of destruction and renewal.

We have destroyed ourselves, now we must renew. The New world order is this renewal.

The truth is always in front of you. Some times you just need to see vertically not horizontally.
The armaments which thunderstrike the walls
And monarchs tremble in their capitals.
The oak leviathans, whose huge ribs make
Of lord of thee, and arbiter of war;
Alike the Armada's pride, or spoils of Trafalgar.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:08 am

Devious wrote:not just a human construct.
Everything you say, if it comes from your own mind, is a human construct.

He who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself, but he who works for the honor of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him. (So work for God.)

If it comes not from your own imagination or the imaginations of others, but from God, then you speak what God has said which is truth, so you work for God if God told you to say it.

But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.

If you say you spoke from God, but your words were not of God, not God's words, then you are a liar and God will punish you for saying He said something that He did not say. Do not judge one another, but if a man does not speak by God's words, but instead by their own imagination, even if they say they speak God's words, then you will recognize them by their fruit. http://niv.scripturetext.com/matthew/7.htm If they give false testimony (if they disobey God's command when He commanded, "Do not lie", then they will be held accountable by God for having disobeyed God. The only way you can know God is through Jesus Christ His Son, The Lord Our Righteousness, one with God the Father Almighty -- through God, by God, we come to know God. Not by our own imaginations or human-based understanding, but by what God reveals of himself.

We only perceive what God lets us perceive, what we are able to perceive, of something after it has come to be; God alone knows what will be and what He will do and tells us what will happen by His Own Words. You can guess at what will happen, but only God reveals by His Will what will happen. God alone is trustworthy; everything else is dissipation or seeks to destroy you. But if you ask God, He will teach you and save you and then nobody can remove you from God's Hand, and you will see that fear and dissipations are a waste of time because they hold no basis in the God of Truth.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Sven
SEAL

Post by Sven » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:05 am

Alright, sparky, cool. Magical sky entity, even cooler.

You believe in this stuff, and hey, it works for you. Great.
That said, I don't. You can, I don't particularly care what you believe in as long as you're a nice person and you don't kill people in the name of that religion.
We're all starting to resent your posts, and it's time to stop. You're not getting through to anyone, and that is the cold, hard truth.

Just stop.
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".

Moxus
Delta Force

Post by Moxus » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:44 am

-=Moxus=-
Kayar wrote:The Collective: Spamming its way to a better tomorrow.
Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.

Devious
Commando

Re: I discovered truth.

Post by Devious » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:53 am

The incredible truth which has been in our faces the entire time. All it requires is a literal change in direction.

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Sparky wrote: Everything you say, if it comes from your own mind, is a human construct.

Sparky wrote: Everything you say, if it comes from your own mind, is a human construct.

Sparky wrote: Everything.

Sparky wrote: Everything.

I rest my case.

Judge the truth by the mouth it comes from, not by the mouth the speaker wants you to believe it comes from.

Everything prior to this was gibberish meant to cause confusion, propaganda I sold in order to buy entertainment. This is real. This is my ultimatum.

I rest my case.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:40 pm

oh shit son
I'll be back with some ice hold up
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

Smythe
Commando

Post by Smythe » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:11 am

kiddten wrote:oh shit son
I'll be back with some ice hold up
Nah dude, i'd just go straight to the urn.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:49 pm

Don't worry about things. God will solve all problems and handle everything by the time He makes up His treasured possession.

God knows. God is in control of everyone's fate. Get to know God if you want to do what is right.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Devious
Commando

Post by Devious » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:20 pm

But if we are gods creation, and our role is to love and serve him, than is it not possible that assisting in the creation of the New world order is his will?

Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Post by Mota-Lev » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:58 pm

Oh god I just accidentally this thread.
Stupid tinypic removing my images

tokage
Ranger

Post by tokage » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:03 pm

I've always been an advocate of murdering people on the off chance they wish to assimilate you into some Borg-esque New World Order devoid of free will, and I think this thread is enough to prove my beliefs.

Smythe
Commando

Post by Smythe » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:21 am

tokage wrote:I've always been an advocate of murdering people on the off chance they wish to assimilate you into some Borg-esque New World Order devoid of free will, and I think this thread is enough to prove my beliefs.
I name it Tokianity.
ALL HAIL TOKAGE, LEADER OF OUR NEW WORLD ODOR.

Moxus
Delta Force

Post by Moxus » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:35 am

Sometimes I think we forget we're all still part of the animal kingdom.

-=Moxus=-
Kayar wrote:The Collective: Spamming its way to a better tomorrow.
Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.