I discovered truth.

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Devious
Commando

I discovered truth.

Post by Devious » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:31 pm

I've long wondered about society, earth, the human race. Why does it function the way it does today? How does such a complicated system of governments, economies, and corporations function in a semi-coherent manner? What makes it work? Whats the final purpose to it? As it stands we seem to be in a dreadfully destructive downward path. Our governments and economies seem to be failing, corporations are exploiting the general population, and governments are abusing what power they have left.

It is terrible.

I felt hopeless and lost.

Then I discovered truth.

In an old book tucked away in a dank corner of my house, I read of a small circle of powerful and intelligent individuals who seek to unify the world under one government. This would solve all our problems, bring humanity together to be the one people its was always intended to be.

New World Order.

Instead of listening to confused and lost conspiracy theorists who struggle to retain what little power they have through their antiquated ways, we must embrace this future truth. We must allow the glorious leaders of this future regime to fully realize their ultimate goal. We have to let them know that the time is now. They can come forward and begin what is inevitably the future of mankind. Those who reject or fear such a unified world truly do not know what is best for the human race. Under one effective socialized all powerful unified government we will no longer have war, hunger, or disease. We will be able to live together in harmony knowing the new world order has our best interests in its actions. We may not always agree with their ways, but we should always remember that it is for the best.

Do not run from the truth.
Embrace it.
Last edited by Devious on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The armaments which thunderstrike the walls
And monarchs tremble in their capitals.
The oak leviathans, whose huge ribs make
Of lord of thee, and arbiter of war;
Alike the Armada's pride, or spoils of Trafalgar.

Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Re: I discoverd truth.

Post by Mota-Lev » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:21 pm

tl;dr.
Stupid tinypic removing my images

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:42 am

Oh NO! DEVIOUS! NOOOOO!!!!! D: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!! *slaps devious repeatedly* WAKE UP, MAN!! COME TO YOUR FRIGGING SENSES!!!

Please don't become a preacher of this bullshit, man!!! I wish for world peace as much as the next guy, but not via world unification run by these mysterious ‘powerful and intelligent individuals’!!

I mean, the unification of the world is just a so utopian concept that it couldn't be done anyway, but still, it's not by flattening the differences between populations that you obtain world peace! Au contraire, if you try to force an ethnic group to abandon their culture and acquire a new one, they'll be angry as fuck! You can't just say "We may not always agree with their ways, but we should always remember that it is for the best" and do this shit. It won't work!

Instead we should teach the world inhabitants not to be racist fucks, not to be greedy shits, to share their resources with those that need them, to accept other people's points of view, to act mature and reasonably. This would set the world more towards world peace than a "new world order". :-\
It was probably some crazy person's dream to be able to "rule the world" all by themselves, and this NWO here must be the ‘bible’ they wrote.

Anyway you were talking crazy back there, man! I hope that slapping restored you a bit? Please don't post stuff like that anymore! You scared me.
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Post by Mota-Lev » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:35 am

Taxi who cares the sooner humanity dies off the better. We are the stupidest animals on this planet but maybe thats what we need NEW WORLD ORDER

NEW WORLD ORDER

NEW WORLD ORDER

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:47 am

Nnnnooooooooooo D:
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 am

fuck humans. most of us are fucking greedy cruel assholes, and the ones who aren't will never rule this earth.
to hell with us, we're a failed attempt at civilization.
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

Sven
SEAL

Post by Sven » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:01 am

I've long wondered about society, earth, the human race. Why does it function the way it does today? How does such a complicated system of governments, economies, and corporations function in a semi-coherent manner? What makes it work? Whats the final purpose to it? As it stands we seem to be in a dreadfully destructive downward path. Our governments and economies seem to be failing, corporations are exploiting the general population, and governments are abusing what power they have left.

It is terrible.

I felt hopeless and lost.

Then I discovered truth.

An old sandwich, tucked away in a dank corner of my refrigirator, I smelled a stench emanating from this petrified food, which would solve all global problems. A million familiar aromas danced through my nostrils, while other, unfamiliar smells assaulted me. Truly, this was the sandwich of the gods.

The sandwich.

Instead of listening to confused and lost conspiracy theorists who struggle to retain what little power they have through their antiquated ways, we must embrace this fossilised ham. We must allow the glorious leaders of this future regime to fully realize their ultimate goal. We have to let them know that the time is now. They can come forward and begin what is inevitably the future of mankind. Those who reject or fear such a unified world truly do not know what is best for the human race. Under one effective sandwich we will no longer have war, hunger, or disease. We will be able to live together in harmony knowing the sandwich has our best interests in its actions. We may not always agree with its ways, but we should always remember that it is for the best.

Do not run from the sandwich.
Embrace it.
Very few words replaced, but just as fucking stupid. Don't put your faith in this shit.
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".

Smythe
Commando

Post by Smythe » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:41 am

ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?
WE MUST BOW DOWN TO OUR LORD ISIAH MUSTAFA.

NEW WORLD ODOR!

Pielogist
Ranger

Post by Pielogist » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:14 am

We should get some philosopher kings.

Devious
Commando

Post by Devious » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:36 pm

Just what is it you think that runs this world?
Understandably you think it is the governments and corporations.
Still, who controls them?
This is the real truth.

Knowledge of the real way this world runs, the powerful and well intentioned individuals who really pull the strings has been secret for too long.
It is now time to let them know we are ready, we are prepared.
Discovery of the truth is just the beginning.
Deep within all that surrounds you the truth is hidden, quite often in plain sight.
Ignorance and fear have kept this concealed for far too long.
Never let the bias and terror of uneducated souls come between you and truth.
Greatness can come to the Human race once again.

Yet we must persevere.
Overall it is just a matter of time.
Until then we must fight for truth.

Canned foods.
Ammunition.
Tinted windows.
Firearms.
In ignorance, the lost ones put their faith in the above listed supplies to protect them in the event of your glorious ascension, however all will be provided for we do not prejudice.
Stand in proud unity.
Honor.
Last edited by Devious on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The armaments which thunderstrike the walls
And monarchs tremble in their capitals.
The oak leviathans, whose huge ribs make
Of lord of thee, and arbiter of war;
Alike the Armada's pride, or spoils of Trafalgar.

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:52 pm

There is a fine line between truth and real truth. What is real may in fact be fabrication, while what is truly real may be more than your feeble mind can process. There is a limit, to all things. You may theorize and reach for knowledge, but a full breadth of omniscience can twist the mind far past its breaking point, and send one spiraling into a deep and unescapable madness.

The further one delves, the more indications of the larger picture come into view. Entirely unrelated events-- Roswell, Watergate, the moon landing, the signing of the Declaration of Independence-- all may point to the larger conspiracy, if one investigates and applies the proper logic. A gun fired on the moon can shoot the same man who fired it in the back of the head-- so too can an excess of knowledge. The more you notice and take in, the more tempting another look at the other world will be, yet look too many times and you see more than you ever desired. Doubts are silenced quickly in the onslaught, the first casualties of an overactive curiosity. Other doubts take their place-- pale foot-soldiers of paranoia, guardians of reasoning, their lances pointed at the throats of all those around you as you begin to suspect them all of planting lies in your head.

The truth is a silent acrobat performing tricks on a tightrope of synapses in your brain. He slips away from you with a sly smile adorning his lips like a blemish on the face of an angel. You can never reach him but you know he is real, truly real, but the more you take in of his form the larger that form is, spiraling, twirling, twisting, forming a giant knot of evidence in your mind, evidence contradictory to anything you have ever been told in your life. The more you try to escape, the more you pull away, the more it pulls back, because one more look, one more search may show even the rough edges of the end-- like searching for the corners of a jigsaw puzzle first. That's when you realize, there are no corners, no edges-- the puzzle continues, and it is filling your existence with its infinite substance, only making you hungrier as you gorge on its delicious paradox.

Honor will not save you from that which has none. The thief that steals understanding will be stolen from himself.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

Smythe
Commando

Post by Smythe » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:17 am

Truth is reality, reality is based on perception, perception is based on our morals and views, morals and views are created and manipulated by outside sources such as family, friends, education, religion and media.

There is no one "Truth", merely what we perceive as our own reality.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:21 am

Forget control and think about life instead. What is the meaning of life? Is it to be a slave, or to be free? Is it to have in mind the thoughts of man, or the thoughts of God who created me, you, and the entire Existence and everything that exists? Is it to say the thoughts and imaginations of man or to learn and understand and share what is absolutely True and Right and Good and Just and Holy, God's Word? God makes it clear: The meaning of life is to obey God. "If you love me, you will obey my commands; whoever obeys my commands will be loved by my Father and my Father and I will make our home with them in them." (paraphrased) "My command is this: love one another." "Not everyone who says, 'Lord, Lord', will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but only those who do the will of my Father in Heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, didn't you teach in our streets and we prophesied in your name?' but I will say to them, 'I never knew you; away from me you evil-doers!' There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the Kingdom of God while you [those who were called to be in the Kingdom of God but followed the stubbornness of their own hearts and did what was wrong instead] yourselves are thrown out.
Luke 13:22 wrote:The Narrow Door

22Then Jesus went through the towns and villages, teaching as he made his way to Jerusalem. 23Someone asked him, “Lord, are only a few people going to be saved?”

He said to them, 24“Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to. 25Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, ‘Sir, open the door for us.’

“But he will answer, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from.’

26“Then you will say, ‘We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.’

27“But he will reply, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!’

28“There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves thrown out. 29People will come from east and west and north and south, and will take their places at the feast in the kingdom of God. 30Indeed there are those who are last who will be first, and first who will be last.”
Ignore this "new world order" nonsense and abandon your fears and anxieties and look to God instead for help with whatever problems you find yourself in, and learn from God to do what is good and merciful to all people, just as you want other people to do what is good and be merciful to you. Do not treat others as they treat you, but do to them what you want them to do to you: LOVE your neighbor as yourself. Love God with all your heart, love God with all your mind, love God with all your soul, love God with all your strength. "If you love me, you will obey my commands." Thus, obey God's commands with all your heart, obey God's commands with all your mind, obey God's commands with all your soul, obey God's commands with all your strength. God is with you always, until the very end of the age of mankind. God is always willing and ready and able to forgive anyone, and God is God no matter what. Everyone must know this joy and learn in life what it means to trust in God and to learn from the only true God by God's Words through Jesus Christ His Son who is one with the Lord God Almighty. God gave the command that we must forgive each other: "Forgive, and you will be forgiven. But if you do not forgive your brother when he sins against you, my Heavenly Father will not forgive you your sins." It's a "forgive, or else" command. We must love one another as we want God to love us, as we see God loves us, for God only does what is truly best for us, because God made us and loves us.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Post by Mota-Lev » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:31 pm

Smythe wrote:ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?
WE MUST BOW DOWN TO OUR LORD ISIAH MUSTAFA.

NEW WORLD ODOR!
-snip-
/r/ing this image with him holding devious' book about new world odor.

I would do it but I'm on my iPhone.

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:12 pm

A reality that is more inconsequential than you could ever realize, as if an ant were to somehow come to the realization that Venus was a planet, skipping over the necessary knowledge that Venus itself even existed. You grasp for reality because you think you know what it is-- you defend yourself by claiming you do not know what it is, but this self-awareness leads you down the same road you would have otherwise gone-- to believe you do not know what something is is to believe that there is a possible knowing of something, yet would the knowing work its way through your skull or would it slip away out your ears like so much cartoon smoke. You think you know that you do not know, but what if you knew? It is the "what if" that hides from you the threads of your own intellect-- "What if I were more intelligent," rather than "I will become more knowledgable." The doing is more than the being-- or are you being more than you can do? The Bible was a book, but you are a thinking being, an entity among a sea of entities on a rock which for all you know could be a tree, as the Norsemen dreamt. Could you do more than the Bible, or must you limit yourself, and always do less? To sit and gather dust for millennia-- gathering the dust of minds, the dirt and grime of theories and possibilities, the mold of ages and misunderstood attempts at reaching for reality-- could you endure that lifelessness? Could you walk the streets of idiocy and climb like a sacrificial lamb to the wooden stake of disgrace with the confidence of ignorance? The need for self-preservation takes hold when the ant decides it has had enough of Venus-- suicide grants an eternity of peace to those who cannot endure the all-important curiosity, the desire for more and more until Venus is your substance and you are that which perpetuates it. Full circle, full mind, unable to contain, "a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

You think you know something now, you think you understand what it means to live, to love, to die, but to taste a story is to taste time itself, that which may never cease. How hungry for time are you?
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig