Learn a lesson from my mistake

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Sparky
Delta Force

Learn a lesson from my mistake

Post by Sparky » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:45 pm

When I was in high school, some friends were chatting and mentioned to each other, "It's impossible to [do something]." Being the challenger of all impossibilities that I am, while at home, I attempted to do it, and even as I was doing it, I felt my life in mortal danger. Fortunately, my dad was in the next room and saved my life.

Learn this lesson from me. Do not be foolish and jeopardize your life for the sake of your own stubbornness and spiteful pride. Heed my warning, or you will be confounded during the Judgement as Ezekiel 16:62.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Smythe
Commando

Re: Learn a lesson from my mistake

Post by Smythe » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:48 pm

Don't worry, we're not so arrogant to believe we can do something we know might kill us.

Also:
Some guy wrote: Goodbye. And yes, I have taken periods of absence and breaks before.
But this time, I am not coming back. This is my last statement here. And you can delete this topic also, but what I said, I am now doing.
Still just as much a hypocrite as you were before.

Sparky
Delta Force

Re: Learn a lesson from my mistake

Post by Sparky » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:26 am

Dear Smythe, you don't understand a word I have said, so how can you prove me guilty of lying?

I am a person who, if I suspect that I have said anything false or misleading, I get thrown into a state of panic. How do you even entertain the thought of being able to accuse me of lying?

You must seek the Truth yourself, and then you will become a Son of Truth -- a Son of Light, for Light is meant to serve Truth who is God's Word Jesus Christ. There is no place for falsehood or lies in the Light, in Truth. God's Word is Absolute Truth and leads to Eternal Life for all mankind. If you truly valued understanding, you would seek the Truth, first for yourself and then for others after you have been fully trained by God. What does it mean to be fully trained by God? I don't know, for I have only seen that life is a journey of learning from God; but eternal life is to know God and Jesus Christ his Son.

In my scholarly paper regarding life, I have tested and found true this statement through you all, my test subjects of MacGamingMods.com:
A person is not a product of their environment, even though they may react within their environment. Even though a person is within a caustic environment or situational event that does not have any basis in God's Will, such as anything having to do with entertainment, the person who maintains focus on God and stands firm against the storm of wickedness or dissipation will bring good things out of the good stored in them and be able to transform a bad or fragile situation into a good one with God's grace. It must be noted that many people who do not have the love of God in their heart will be found in such environments of dissipation and wickedness, and those people will without a doubt attack a person of God because of the nature of evil which uses pride and fear in order to promote falsehood and turn a person's focus away from God. The one who notices this will naturally become angered and frustrated by the situations of these lost people, but one must stand firm in their trust that God saves; remember God's commands of love; and that person who sees these things must pray and believe they have received what they asked for in Jesus' name, and persistently thereafter remember who God is. That person who holds sight of God will understand that there is no longer a reason for concern about themselves or others; for concern is neighborly love that has been corrupted by fear. And neither fear nor pride will be able to do anything to a person saved by God, who is greater than all. Nothing and no one can remove you from the hand of the Lord God Almighty, whose love eradicates all sin.
I speak on behalf of God, not on behalf of myself. I have already disowned you in my heart, for I could no longer tolerate the evil you spewed from your hearts. But God and Jesus Christ, God's Salvation for all mankind, alone is trustworthy. And nobody can remove me from my Father's Hand. I have every reason and right to obey God, and this is for your own justice, for your own good, because true Justice works for the hope of the betterment of all people involved in a situation; it is the antithesis of revenge and suing, which is one person exerting their will over another person. You accuse me of this because you have no room for understanding what I'm saying, so everything you say and do here is false and wrong, for I come not in my own name, but in the name of God and Jesus Christ the Absolute Truth Word of God. God is Everything to me, and my Lord my Righteousness and my Salvation. I am only valid when I stand with God. Now you know why I get thrown into a state of panic when I say something false or misleading, for God's Word is Truth. But the Good News is that God is my Salvation; after all, I am not trustworthy, you are not trustworthy, but God and Jesus Christ alone is trustworthy. So everyone must serve God who alone is Good. But how can you serve someone you don't even know, someone you don't listen to? How can you belong to someone to whom you do not belong? You must seek the Truth. When you know him, then you will repent, and then God will heal you and teach you and you will have real joy of sanctity in obeying God's Will, and the Truth who is Jesus Christ God's Word will set you free, and you will truly be free. As it is now, you say sinful things, revealing that you are a slave to sin, for everyone who sins is a slave to sin; and a slave has no permanent place in the family, but if the Son sets you free, you will indeed be free. Not by your own strength or will, but by God's Mercy.

I am now repeating myself. Are you willing to listen for your own benefit? But whether or not you are willing to listen to the Truth, that does not change the facts of Existence or God's Will, for God desires your well-being, and so I am speaking to you in that hope, but not by my own will -- for my heart is fraught and wants nothing to do with you anymore, though I have certainly forgiven your sins against me -- and there you have it. I am not your salvation, nor is any man; God is the salvation of every person, and God and Jesus Christ alone is Trustworthy. Jesus means "God Saves" and Christ / Messiah means "the Anointed One"; Jesus Christ is God's Son, the Absolute Truth, the Word of God, the Way to God, the Life from God's Mouth. The Absolute Truth of God's Word laid down his life and took it up again in obedience to God's command "so that whoever might believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life through him," "for I did not come to do my will, but to do the will of him who sent me: and this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose none of all he has given me, but on the Last Day raise them up to eternal life." God wants what is best for you, and is the author of Justice. I apologize for not loving you in my heart, but your wickedness is completely intolerable; but God created and uses Hope, so I must also love one another as God loves me, because that is his command, and I know it well. You must know and obey God! Set yourself on a valid path which is God's Word and then be patient with God as God is patient with you. He does not tolerate evil, but knows why he made each person who he made, and so is patient and kind, guiding them toward the path of understanding which only comes from God's Word, Jesus Christ, the ONLY WAY TO GOD. http://bible.cc/john/6-45.htm
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.