Oxygenate Yourself

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Sparky
Delta Force

Oxygenate Yourself

Post by Sparky » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Breathe in, breathe out, no pauses between breaths, no stopping the movement of the air. Stick out your lower jaw when you breathe. Lie down and do this 50 times with deep and relaxed, stomach-moving breaths.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Smythe
Commando

Re: Oxygenate Yourself

Post by Smythe » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:09 am

It's actually called sleeping, try it sometime, might clear your head.

Ranger

Post by 002 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:43 pm

Carbon + Oxygen -> Carbon Dioxide

If 20% of my weight is from Carbon, oxygenating myself will vaporize 20% of my weight? What a great way to lose weight!

Smythe
Commando

Post by Smythe » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:50 am

Notice how every one of your "threads" get locked?

I say "Threads" because they're really just attempts at creating a conversation that would make you seem slightly more intelligent than you obviously aren't.
Needless to say, it's not working.
And you should stop trying.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:04 am

Hey Smythe,

I know you are trying to attack me again. But it's not working, and these kinds of things will only get you thrown into jail. And if you say to me, "Is that a threat?", then you are proving to yourself that you only allow evil to come out of your heart, because you would only say such a thing if you were looking for excuses to commit violence. Again, violence will only get you thrown into jail. Seems you are on a one-track path, then, eh? Are you a felon, a convicted fugitive? Why do you persistently attack me unless you want to behave like a criminal? Now you know why I have spoken to you from the start: because you have revealed wickedness in your heart, and so I have sought Justice for you, to help you get better and no longer have this evil sickness in you. But it seems you do not know the difference between right and wrong yet, which tells me you are a mere babe in understanding. You could always prove me wrong by saying something worthy of righteousness, something actually legitimate. But if you continue along this path, you will die as nothing, a fool whose life amounted to nothing. Is that what you want for yourself? This is all I am seeing coming from you through your words, through your heart: hatred, violence, arrogant spiteful pride, abusive harassment, vile thought patterns, corrupted beliefs, dissipation away from logical thought and sound reasoning, and dissipation away from what is valid and true. You hate me, you attempt to provoke me to violence, you reject all sound logic in favor of your preconceptions about life due to your unwillingness to judge for yourself what is right and get up on your feet and walk the path of seeking truth, you try to intimidate and harass me with your taunts which only serve to destroy yourself and any credibility you might have once had because you clearly show that you have not chosen to do what is right and good and you therefore are a complete fool whose path is to the grave, your life will amount to nothing if you do not change your ways and start doing good things instead by choosing to seek the truth of all matters and to learn from the Lord God Almighty who created Existence itself, nothing out of you can possibly be good or true since you have stored so much wickedness and self-destruction in your heart and have chosen to serve Satan instead of the only God, you are blind to all understanding, and you will never learn anything at all but will die as nothing, your life ending prematurely and being condemned to eternal punishment in Hell. BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS DECIDE TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT, AND SEEK THE TRUTH. YOUR LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT! In fact, I see more: I see you crying out to anyone and everyone for help. But you're listening to the wrong people, to people who do not really have your best interests at heart and in mind. Why, if you sought help, would you go to those who do not want to help you but who are trying to use you to make themselves feel better about themselves? I'm talking to you about atheists and those who only trust in their own limited understanding and perspective. If a person only trusts in their own perspective, they will not seek something from anyone else's perspective, much less yours. If you are looking for people to understand you, don't look to people who have selfish and ulterior motives and who proselytize the vagaries of their imaginations. Look to the God of Life who commanded "Love your neighbor as yourself, and furthermore, love one another as I have loved you," and truly "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength." But God is someone you do not know, simply because you have chosen not to know him; you know where to look, but you are not looking! All you have to do is decide to do what is right and seek the truth from the God of Truth whose words are recorded in the Holy Bible... and then you would know God when you speak to him and he speaks with you. God is a loving God: "I have loved you with an everlasting love, and you are mine." "It is because God so dearly loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, so that whoever would believe in him and learn from him and obey God would not perish, but have eternal life." (paraphrased summary from Jesus Christ's words).

So basically, I have said something nice and helpful, but you are trying to attack me for doing so, which only makes you look like a complete fool. Why don't you revise your statement so you don't look so bad?

Sleep is important to survive as a human being, and what you said there was helpful... but then you go again and try to ruin yourself by being harassing to me again.
Smythe wrote:Notice how every one of your "threads" get locked?
The threads get locked because you and people like you decide to troll them instead of discuss them civilly and properly. The trolls are the ones committing abuse both towards themselves and towards me; I am not the one being abusive here. I am only showing you the results of the path you have chosen, and the results are not pretty for you: they end in you committing suicide because you "don't understand" or "nobody understands you" or "life is meaningless" and you think these things because you never chose to seek the truth of matters. You never sought the meaning of life, nor did you seek real understanding of life from the only God of Life.

Back on topic, these things deal with lifestyle, and most lifestyles are unhealthy. Similarly, most of these MGM topics become unhealthy after a certain period of time. You could also say playing Halo or computer games is unhealthy. You could also say living in a city environment is unhealthy. A discussion like this abounds with all the problems of mankind and the human situation, and media is notorious for focusing on all the problems of mankind -- and even for making problems themselves, even by what they have chosen to focus upon (that is a loaded statement, true in at least three different ways, based upon your understanding and perspective and what you are willing to understand in your heart) -- BUT THEY DO NOT DISCUSS THE ONLY SOLUTION. It's enough to make you want to dispose of your television and end your newspaper subscription and isolate yourself completely from society in an attempt to remove yourself from as many caustic environments as possible. But God and Jesus Christ alone is Trustworthy.

I love you, Smythe. It is the same love I show everyone else, but even more since you have shown yourself to be in such great need of help -- can you see yourself dying here by the roadside like I see you there? Like a child crying out in pain, but confused in your pride and arrogance and fear because you have not yet learned to reject all pride, arrogance and fear with the help of the Lord God Almighty. God can do anything.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:41 am

I once highly respected you sparky. You were an inspiration to all of the community. Somewhere along the way, you decided to take on religion. Your religious fervor drove your status to the dirt. I tried to stay away from your religious discussion, and posted very little in the flame threads your provoked. Now, you call Smythe's posts attacks, when you compare him of a confused and demented child. How do you think Smythe, another human being feels about your morally superior demeanor? This god of yours wouldn't like to see you insulting another human being, now would it? You think you're helping someone. You're not helping anyone, in fact, you're hurting yourself.

It's good to have something to believe in. It helps deal with the pain of life. But when it interferes with other people's life, then it's probably time to review the facts.
Most terrorists are manipulated with religion.
Your extraordinary stubbornness is that of a drug abuser. Even if you were sent to some sort of rehab for it, you would still ignore what everyone says.

Now I want you to start being a man. It's shameful that a 16 year old has to tell you that.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Smythe
Commando

Post by Smythe » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:01 pm

All i can see in your post is a wall of text with a rainbow in the middle of it.

There is no fight without there being a reason, and this reason is that you're pushing your religion on others despite when we told you that we didn't care.

I personally liked it better when you left, but it does appear that you're just as much of a hypocrite you were last time.

Now, stop being such an attention seeking child and leave, go find people who care about you and your obviously fucked up home "life".