You want no religious discussion? Fine. Then maybe another.

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Sparky
Delta Force

You want no religious discussion? Fine. Then maybe another.

Post by Sparky » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:59 am

You want no religion in this community? You want no discussion of God's Word? Then maybe you will listen to other human beings. Let me show you what path you are running down:

http://www.heartquotes.net/Anger.html

And if you are not willing to listen to Ghandi, Benjamin Franklin, Pythagoras, Aristotle, Thomas Jefferson, and other people who are telling you what they have learned for themselves in life, and if you think even THEM stupid and criticize them of proselytizing, then certainly you're not going to listen to the Son of God who said, "Do not be angry with your brother in your heart; forgive him in your heart when he sins against you, or else God will not forgive you your sins."

You are bashing real authority when you are blinded to wisdom by your anger towards me and towards yourself. See if you will not listen to smart men, then, since you will not listen to God or to me. Click the above link and see if you truly are not angry with me, as I am truly not angry with you. Then perhaps we will speak on an equal footing, as equals. But as it is, your blind hatred means that I am forced to talk down to you, for that is where you are: lower than me. If you were higher, I would speak up to you, and if you were equal to me, I would speak as equal. These are the facts, and until you investigate the matter of the anger in your heart which comes out of your mouth as blind rage and hatred, I regret to inform you that you may never gain understanding of this situation.

I have send private messages to some of you about the mistakes you are making and tried to advise you privately so that you would not continue making such mistakes to your own harm, but you would not listen and you rage hated against me, though I had your best interests in heart. If you refuse to listen to those who love you, who DO you listen to? And is that really a wise decision?

What have you done!
Mgalekgolo wrote:Most terrorists are manipulated with religion.
By making this statement, Mgalekgolo, it would appear that you actually do have questions about religion and that you would have a discussion about your questions about religion, i.e., you actually do want to talk about religion. Otherwise, you would not have mentioned this? See, understanding is what we all seek for ourselves, whether we are aware of it or not; that is because a fundamental aspect of human nature, of being alive and created by God the Absolute Truth who is the God of Life, is that we seek answers to the question, "what is important?".

You have said that "most terrorists are manipulated with [or by] religion," which is to associate religion with terrorism. That is like associating apples with poison -- what do the two have in common if you really know what they are? The going word on the street does not constitute a thorough investigation, my friend. Anyone who has investigated this matter to any degree will tell you that terrorists do not follow religion, but extremist twisting of their violent hearts which corrupt whatever justice there would otherwise be found in a religion whose guidance they have chosen to ignore. It is as if I told you "God wants you to die, to go kill all other people who are not exactly like you, or who do not have blonde hair and blue eyes." But this would be corrupted, since God clearly commanded: "Do not kill. Do not judge. Do not condemn. Live!"

Is it not rather blind hatred which manipulates the heart into doing evil? I only care and love, for that is what the God I serve commands of me; but you refuse to listen to me when I tell you he is commanding that of you also, and you persist in blind hatred for him and me, since you know neither one of us and refuse to know either one of us. How does ignorance make you morally superior to me? I am merely telling you the results of your words, and if truly those words are coming forth from your heart, if you are meaning what you are saying, then you are on a path of self-destruction and I am trying to hold you back from walking down that path of doom.

You have questions. God has the answers. Why not just ask? He will, without a modicum of a doubt, give you an answer, and if you keep asking, he will keep answering in ways that will cure you of what ails you.

TL;DR?
Chuck Norris has a message for you.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Sven
SEAL

Re: You want no religious discussion? Fine. Then maybe anoth

Post by Sven » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:44 am

Maybe we all just want to lead our own lives. How does that sound?
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:50 am

I said that I am looking down at you, because you have put yourself in a bad situation, and that is where you are. However, I have also said that your life is more valuable than you are giving yourself credit for being: each person is uniquely created by God according to his own understanding which nobody can fathom, for his own purposes for your life. If you know God, he will reveal to you along the way the special plans he has for you and how truly special and unique you are, just like everyone else he created is special and unique according to God's plans for them.

But Mgalekgolo, a terrorist will not see any life as special or unique or valuable; they will only seek to kill and destroy, for that is what those who do not serve the God of Life do: they disobey God. You have already implied that you do not want to be like them, or do what they do. Therefore, you must seek to do what is right, and all that is righteous comes from the Lord Our Righteousness and Salvation who is Jesus Christ, "God Saves", God's only salvation as God's Mouth and Mercy in the palm of God's Hand, from whom nobody can remove you, for God is greater than all.

Sven wrote:Maybe we all just want to lead our own lives. How does that sound?
By what I just said, which I posted as you were posting this question, you can already see the problem with this sentiment. God is a jealous God. Jealousy means desiring that which rightfully belongs to you; Envy means desiring that which rightfully belongs to someone else. You and your life are not your own; myself and my life neither belong to me. We all belong to God -- everything God made belongs to him, but not everyone understands or knows God, so they do bad things, which if you investigate, will be revealed to be contrary to God's Word. Everyone who listens to God and Jesus Christ who is One with God, belongs to God. If your heart is adulterous, however, you will do what is evil and wicked and foolish, and then you do not do things that are of God, so you are said to not belong to God, even though God gave you your life and created Existence itself in which we all were placed to live.

If you live your own life, you live or die by your own actions, the vagaries of your heart. If, however, you put your trust and faith in Jesus Christ who is God's FREE salvation from God's own Mouth, then you set yourself on a path of education from God Alone, and say, "The Lord is my Righteousness and my Salvation", and Jesus Christ is your advocate in the face of all judgement. He is the Good News of God's Everlasting Mercy and Forgiveness which is beyond measure and endures forever.

So either you live by God's Word, or you live a mortal life and die a mortal life by your own limited understanding and purposes, which die with you. We are trees; fruit that God gives us to bear will last. All other fruit we bear is fuel for the fire, since "As surely as I live," declares the Sovereign Lord, "every knee will bow and every tongue confess [to Jesus Christ the Lord God Almighty, whether or not they know him or he knows them]."
Last edited by Sparky on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Sven
SEAL

Post by Sven » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:00 am

>_>

Can we stop with the bullshit? Please?
Sparky, what I'm trying to say is that I think a lot of us just want to live, to love, to whatever without being bound by the religion that you so shamelessly endorse. If you have an ounce of decency in you, then respect that and our own personal choices.

Edit: I can't grammar good today.
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:04 am

Sven, the decency and love in me, which you claim to desire, is telling me to speak to you. He is telling me to share my understanding of life with you. God is telling me to help you overcome the problems of life.

People have a knack for presenting all the difficulties and problems of the human condition, but they refuse to present or discuss the only solution. Just turn on the TV if you want evidence of this point. It's one sales pitch after another, while the news media tells you how horrible life appears to be. But without a solid foundation with the God of Life, how can they present an educated discourse on the subject?

Thus, as a loving person, I have presented the solution to you. It is now yours to decide whether or not you will seek Him.

Life is not about avoiding the problems, but about getting through them, because they are there for specific reasons, for nobody can remove you from God's Hand. You get through the problems by letting God handle them for you, by asking him to handle them for you. Whatever you ask with faith in God's Salvation (that is what the name "Jesus" means: God Saves), you will receive, and God will protect you from the fire if you trust in him, for God's mercy does not change.

I love you, and I certify by my own experience that God is True. Now it is up to you whether or not you will dive into understanding. There is nothing to fear, not even death of the body, if you truly seek to know God and gain real understanding which only he can give you.

See, I'm just pointing; I'm not endorsing any specific religion or human understanding. In fact, I rejected all falsehood when I was younger, but clung to God's Word, since God called me to understand and be blessed by (taught by, understand, and obey) him.
Last edited by Sparky on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sven
SEAL

Post by Sven » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:10 am

...Right back to square one. I'm done.

gg no re

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:17 am

Sven wrote:...without being bound by the religion that you so shamelessly endorse.
Sparky wrote:See, I'm just pointing; I'm not endorsing any specific religion or human understanding. In fact, I rejected all falsehood when I was younger, but clung to God's Word, since God called me to understand and be blessed by (taught by, understand, and obey) him.
You must understand, Sven, that God is not a religion, nor is God's Word a religion.

Religion = human methodology based upon their understanding of who the God is

I am not endorsing a specific methodology of praise to God besides that which I have learned from --- get this --- not other people, but from the Holy Bible which I have found Jesus Christ's words to be the Absolute Truth of God's Word.
I found this on my own because I sought the truth. That is all I am endorsing: that you seek the truth for yourself.

Now to make you understand more clearly, let me further refute your claim against me by saying this:

DO NOT FOLLOW ANY RELIGION. RATHER, SEEK THE TRUTH YOURSELF. DO NOT LISTEN TO OTHER PEOPLE. SEEK THE TRUTH YOURSELF.

Now logically, you would say, "how? and where?" And the most obvious first place to look would be the God of Truth, am I right?

So I am not telling you to go to church --- have I even said that at all on this MGM forum? Never. Not once.
But what I AM telling you to do is to find out what God's words are. Then and only then will you know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free, and you will truly be free.

But you ask, "Is there any truth apart from God's Word?" (i.e., "Can't I just live my own life and do what I want?") And so I tell you that from what I have learned, such a thing is not possible, but that you should not take my word for it but seek the answer to this question by first learning God's Word and then figuring out for yourself what is right and good and true.

Now when you're done being angry at me for telling you life is more meaningful than you think, go ahead and investigate my claims.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:33 am

So how about that Chuck Norris quote, eh? ;)